FanFiction.Net
for One Twentieth of a Whole

4/23/2017 c4 HadoFoxGodAsashi
Oh fuck off you Kishimoto loving piece of shit.
4/11/2017 c15 Blitzstrahl
I thought the Raikage was in Kiri on a dipolmancy mission?
4/9/2017 c20 13Dark Patrician
If you aren't enjoying writing the story anymore, then I understand cancelling it. I'm not happy about it, but I understand it.

If I could ask, what was the overall idea with the rest of the plot? Naruto vs. the Bijuu in order or would there be more than just that?
4/1/2017 c1 7MrMortal
I liked the first chapter but it gets kinda hard to read because of all the bad cliche story's there are
3/10/2017 c20 ffvvrrgegesopigh
no fuck u you bitch
3/4/2017 c20 s.k.f.f.f
this was a pretty unique story, sorry to see is cancelled
2/26/2017 c19 Guest
there was not balance of power to begin with since some village's had 2 biju while other's only had 1
2/28/2017 c20 1Impstar
It's really too bad that this was stopped, I really liked the idea. But you're the author, and if you want to write something else, well, I'll be following that too.
2/27/2017 c20 6saiyan prince1
Sad to see this one being stopped but thank u for ur honesty
2/26/2017 c12 YuukiAsuna-Chan
Why would changing into a human form take any Chakra at all given that he IS a god damn Chakra construct to start with? It shouldn't take anything at all, just will power to reshape his form.
2/23/2017 c20 Guest
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
2/23/2017 c20 Guest Z
Nooooooooo this was my favourite followed by amenza because it was about the bijuu side of the story and reading naruto gain more tails. Please don't cancel this.
2/23/2017 c20 chivotenkai
It is a real pity, it is true that the slowness of updating is appreciated but in that sense one does not have infinite time to write.
At least I would have liked a scene where the parents discovered the truth about Naruto.
Unfortunately I've seen this type of situations before, writers who cancel or promise a "remake".
Most of the time, they abandon it to the few chapters or simply that remake never arrives ...
2/24/2017 c20 Broken Ascendent
Extremely saddening but I accept, leave an update when that new one comes out eh?
2/24/2017 c20 4korrd
I have to say I'm disappointed. I just found this story and I found it to be unique, interesting, and a very good read. And reading about your future plans, I have to express unease. "It will contain elements from these stories in one way or another." That frightens me. Say what you will for this story, at least it was focused. Trying to combine elements of different stories into one story, is a recipe to screwing it up.

Write what you want to write, don't try to include elements just to make up for abandoning a story that was already good. I'm honestly hoping you pick this up in a few months and work on it some more. This is fanfiction, it doesn't need to follow canon. At all. So what if new info on Bijuu was released between 2010 and now. Its your story.
1,046 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »