for A Teachable Moment

Wonderful work!
5/25/2019 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent!
3/16/2019 c1 1skyandclouds
This is an incredibly beautiful story!
1/30/2013 c1 GenJordan
Interesting story :)
1/15/2013 c1 1LordCarey
Amazing story :)
5/13/2012 c1 16enahma
It was a very good, nicely written story - and it included my two favourite fandom, which is an added bonus. Thank you very much!
9/15/2011 c1 Hoppy159
What a fantastic story! Thanks!
6/2/2011 c1 5480sarcades
One word: Excellent!
3/28/2011 c1 9The Breeze
Great story.
3/4/2011 c1 2Elfanyan
the only way to describe this gem is quietly brilliant.
11/27/2010 c1 12Halleyster
Hello, I liked your fic very much! =) I particularly appreciate the way you used to make the two universes find each other- Minerva McGonagall is one of my fav characters in the HP world and I liked how you have represented her in this story... Good! I have a fanfic called Battlestar Fleur, please check it out
11/12/2010 c1 81LisaT
This... oh, this! I thought of Minerva every time I read 'Athena' but it never occurred to me to mix the two. I love this. Love the idea of this strange yet completely understandable relationship growing between Laura and Minerva... any chance you will write it? I must admit that sometimes I find myself channelling Minerva when I'm writing teacher!Laura (although there is a certain... quality in all teachers, regardless, and I am one). I think it's the specs.

(and I love Minerva's sour thought that Laura is sometimes too like Dumbledore for her comfort - how very true. I think Dumbledore and Laura both understand that what is right may not be what is necessary)