for The Jade Queen

8/31/2012 c2 52Heartless demon wolf
Damn, I really like how detailed you sare with your work, it shows a lto about a writer...Buttercup as a villain is so bad ass, will you add anymore villians other then MoJo Jojo? I really dislike him but I guess it makes sense to add him, can't wait for the next chapter and still hoping Bubbles turns evil.
8/31/2012 c1 Heartless demon wolf
So Buttercup is a tratior huh? YES! Sign me UP, I love waching heroes fall to darkness...hoping that Blubbles deos the same, I like Blossom she is my favorite but I don't think she would ever give in to evil being the 'Everything nice" item of what made her...very nice, I'll be watching this story.
3/21/2012 c2 Anoyyedkid
for some reason i feel buttercup is the jade queen... is she?
8/8/2011 c2 natnat14
love it update more please!
6/20/2011 c2 Tough green female
FINALLY! OMG! I had JUST watched that movie too, thinking "Buttercup sounds evil the way she called blossom a goody,goody and when she didn't want to help those people" when they were on the space rock.

BOY it's about time, now i have this AND Villain's eplouge, to enjoy evil Buttercup goodness.

don't take so long next time will ya?
6/11/2011 c2 13Groudon202
Yes, an update! Not quite what I was expecting; personally, I was hoping for the monkey minions, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Keep it up!
6/10/2011 c2 nightmaster000
this is pretty good we really don't see enought stories where one of the girls turn evil in fact i think i know only two storie's where Buttercup is a villain there Villain and it's sequel Villain: The Epilogue there by Yay Ninja Bob check them out i think you would enjoy them anyway this is great so far will any other of the Townsville villains be showing up in the story like Him and the Rowdyruff Boys can't wait to see keep up the great work hope to see the next chapter soon
4/28/2011 c1 Groudon202
Brilliant. Wonderful dark side stuff. While a little too dark for the show, it's plently alright for a fic of it's type. Buttercup is my favorite puff too, and I love non-romance fics about her. What I liked most thus far was her swaying to Mojo's side and that she'll dupe him eventually too. Good job, and please update soon!
3/5/2011 c1 tough Kaoru Brute Buttercup
OH! and p.s Buttercup has so much evil potential like when they were on the astroid-SCRIPT- BLOSSOM(standing up):We weren't allowed to use our powers and you know it!BUTTERCUP:Oh look, it's ms. GoodyGoody! /

BUBBLES:Do you hear that?people screams.BUTTERCUP:no.BUBS:What should we do?BC:I bet ms good goody'll say we should take responsbilty for our mistakes and go help eveybody. BUBS:sounds like they're hurting.BC:Whocares!(*more screams*)BUBS:What do we do?BUTTERCUP:nothing!
3/5/2011 c1 tough Kaoru Brute Buttercup
you should update, please. Fics w/out romance and about my fave green team member are hard to find.

I wonder why it's so under reveiwed?

Probably b/c the people who are in the fandom generally are females, who like twilight, would want to get swept off their feet by random 'hot' guys,and are romantic saps who acually bought the clipseville ep. as NOT making fun of the rrbXppg fics they write. GO, TOUGH BUTTERCUP!
12/5/2010 c1 ChickOfGreen