FanFiction.Net
for The Art Teacher

1/15 c16 6Swirlingtorments
Great story. I can appreciate that writing a story is a long, and hard commitment that is validated when people express a simple thanks. So, here I am, expressing my thanks. I hope you post again soon.

-Swirlingtorments
1/3 c15 1antiquelilium
This story is amazing. The maturity of character, the palpable tension amd chemistry between them. The way I’m able to actually FEEL the melancholy through the screen. I’ve been on a mission to read all your stories because I just love your writing and I’m so impressed by the variety of characters and different stories they have, yet such gripping stories each time. Everytime I start one i finish it within the day, who needs sleep?!
6/12/2022 c16 Paradizei
this was so cute
4/21/2022 c16 RoBiNiSmYbOo
I haven’t read anything that really made me feel something I’m a long time. This was absolutely beautiful. You are an incredibly talented person, thank you for sharing your gift with us.
3/3/2022 c16 13Elle Whitecap
Loved this story!
7/27/2021 c13 Guest
I think it's laughable how it's always about whether Edward deserves her. does she even deserve him?
7/27/2021 c10 Guest
she was always a whiny self absorbed princess who didn't deserve him. woe is me.
6/14/2021 c16 Jenycullen
So so good! Thank you!
5/28/2021 c15 Secretrevenge
So, so good.
4/27/2021 c16 Anasamantha09
So lovely! Very good fic!
4/16/2021 c16 1anyagal
This was beautiful beyond words. Thank you.
3/9/2021 c16 SoCalTwiNurse
I am a sucker for EPOV so of course I wanted to click 'Next"...gah! Thank you for this!
3/9/2021 c15 SoCalTwiNurse
Perfect epilogue except I wish it was longer haha. I love that they're so happy together *swoon*
3/9/2021 c14 SoCalTwiNurse
I read from my kindle so I don't review every chapter, actually, I only review when I really need to tell someone how much I love their work. I wish I would have reviewed every chapter because I had so much to say after each one lol.

This fic made me feel so much. I love how she puts Edward on a pedestal only to realize in the end he's flawed...& she still loves him. I love reading about their instant connection & chemistry...that was my favorite part throughout your story. Sometimes I put off reading a longer story (not that this is bc it's not) but in this case, I am dying that it wasn't longer!

Anyway, you're so talented & I wish you were still writing for the fandom. Hopefully, you're still writing period! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
2/10/2021 c1 Pattigirl23
This is a great story, very interesting and emotional. Thank you
7,371 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »