FanFiction.Net
for The Art Teacher

9/14/2016 c6 trekgeezer
Well, that was excruciating!
9/14/2016 c5 trekgeezer
Oh, nooooo! I hope Bella wakes up before it's too late.
9/14/2016 c4 trekgeezer
This is heartbreaking! Poor Bella, and poor Edward, too. I really hate those cougars right now. Great chapter!
9/14/2016 c2 trekgeezer
Ah, the sexual tension is quite something! Really enjoying this. I'm glad Bella has Alice. Something tells me she's going to need her. Rosalie is kind of scary.
7/24/2016 c16 ladymagna1100
I flagged this story a while back so that I could read it at a later date when I had time. Well, I finally found time to read a new fic and I'm so glad I did. This story was great. I only wish I'd read it sooner.
7/21/2016 c1 Guest
This is really good so far. Good job!
6/10/2016 c15 whyisthat
This is amazing. It's probabaly the first time a fic has made me almost cry. Wow.
4/28/2016 c12 QueenGB
I love your writing you really get us hooked in ;-D I have to say this Bella causes drama all around her like SM's Eclipse Bella. Look in the mirror too hun everyone is at fault.
4/28/2016 c10 QueenGB
Judgemental Bella strikes again but at least she's free!
4/28/2016 c7 QueenGB
After this chapter I'm not thinking Edward should be interested in Bella. She seems willing to play the part.
4/28/2016 c6 QueenGB
Wow Isabella is all lonely and judgmental now. If I your man has no time for you 3 months in...good luck!
4/28/2016 c5 QueenGB
Sad but this is her expected life great degree to never use only to end up in a loveless marriage to the cheat with the hot artist before your eventual divorce when your husband leaves you for the hot blonde. I hope Bella pushed for her career.
4/28/2016 c4 QueenGB
Poor Edward I hate that it's art for cock trade to those Bergdorf bitches. I was hoping Bella was wrong about that.
4/11/2016 c14 Debby-1957
This might be my favorite chapter because I can relate to the situation. Never getting over someone you broke up with, and then seeing them and getting another chance. Also, being afraid to get physically close again until you are certain because that will overwhelm any chance of thinking things through first.

I loved these words at the airport when he has to go back to New York and he kisses her: "Just like that, he owns me again. He always has, really, but his kiss won't let me forget it or pretend it's not true. It makes me ache with longing even though he's right in front of me." And later when she's waiting to hear his truck arrive, her nervous energy, and they both say, "I love you."

Great story, thank you!
4/6/2016 c12 26LolaTheSa
Bella responses in this chapter are just honestly stupid and I'm going to stop reading.

The guy just sat there and explained to this dumbass girl that he was fucking broke and struggling, and he HAD to take those situations cause those was the only alternatives he had.

She doesn't trust him? For what? Hell he shouldn't trust if that's the case. FUcking ridiculous.

Everything he said this chapter the author made no attempt to have Bella understand, just ridiculous.
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »