FanFiction.Net
for The Art Teacher

1/27/2021 c16 Barbell21
This was such a great read! You made me feel everything Bella was feeling, maybe it was cause I could relate but man did I cry while reading this story! I could feel her pain when he left and even when she spoke about her family. Ugh. Loved it! I wish you would’ve expanding more about their life together instead of getting a summary but regardless I loved the journey. Thank you!
11/17/2020 c16 moonwinks
I just found this treasure and I loved it! I was so proud of Edward to allow himself to be vulnerable after he had almost lost himself. This is the “best and most despicable” Renee I’ve read...what a witch! Phil is so much better as a mature regretful Phillip who truly loves Bella and stands behind her. Thank you for keeping this story posted so I could finally discover it!
10/18/2020 c16 Zveka
Great story :)
9/18/2020 c15 Guest
Wow! What a wonderful, absolutely mesmerizing, fic! I know I’m way late to the party, but I’m just thanking my luck stars I showed up at all. The characters felt so unique, yet so familiar — I could happily live in this Bella and Edward world for a very long time. You have such a way with your words, I felt like I was Bella looking at the paintings in the galleries :) Thank you so much for not only writing this in the first place, but for continuing to share it with us years later. I’m so glad I got to read this! I look forward to reading this again!
9/13/2020 c15 anglelica
thank you for sharing this beautiful, raw story. i loved it.
9/5/2020 c16 FeministBellaSwan
Wow really loved this! So different and sweet!
6/5/2020 c15 47Troi-ontheHellmouth
Congratulations for this wonderful story! I read it with much interest. I especially like the description of the artwork and the feelings linked to those. I'm sure that if had been an artist I would have appreciated it even more, but it spiked my interest all the same. I would have liked if Bella had shared her past experiences with Edward regarding drug use and wild parties with Rose in her teenage years, it would have been only fair since Edward tells her about his past mistakes. You are a great writer.
Greetings from Italy.
5/23/2020 c1 ChristyNwonderland
Can I just say how much I loved thi Edward? He was talented.. Enthusiastic.. And completely lost.

Seriously, great story, writing, and loved the originality.

Thank you.
12/1/2019 c7 22Everleigh Allen
Saw the Rembrandt's in Italy! As an artist I totally feel all of this on a level probably missed with other readers.
10/20/2019 c15 msmargo
Hi. Saw you on Twitter the other feeling down about your writing. It prompted me to come back and read this again. It’s a great story, please don’t be too discouraged. Don’t stop writing! It’s a gift.
9/7/2019 c11 Guest
oh gad
9/7/2019 c5 Guest
wait, what just happend?
9/7/2019 c3 Guest
this spiked my adrenaline too haha
7,371 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »