FanFiction.Net
for The Art Teacher

9/7/2019 c2 K
Damn, im so liking this!
9/7/2019 c16 Kath Potter Cullen-H.T
That trip made me tired haha this was so good
9/7/2019 c15 Kath Potter Cullen-H.T
Awww
9/7/2019 c14 Kath Potter Cullen-H.T
8/9/2019 c15 marysix
This story really surprised me! So glad everything worked out. Thanks for sharing. Now I want to go to a museum.
8/2/2019 c15 LanaDelCullen
Here I thought this would be a simple quick story about a student faling in love with her teacher. It feels wrong but oh so right, hea type of thing. Not that I have anything against those type of stories, because I read those as well. But early on it became clear that you put a lot of thought into the characters, their backgrounds and motivations. It is well written and I enjoyed the story. I didn’t always agree with the choices E or B made but I love how it all came together. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.
7/7/2019 c15 7Hotteaforme
This story gives me all the feels, so intense and emotional. One of my favourites, for sure. Thank you for writing xx
6/8/2019 c15 2lazyncrazy
You touched my heart with how wonderfully you were able to describe the story... Being a fresh graduate from fine arts college myself some things that you mentioned can't be any more ture..
I truly appreciate your efforts..
Thank you.. Really.. Love you..
1/3/2019 c16 Guest
You should publish this!
10/26/2018 c15 Guest
I loved the story.

Thanks for Your time
Regards
LQUEZ
10/24/2018 c6 Guest
Once I had this horrible feelings when you found Your ex boyfriend again, and suddenly you dont know How breathe.
Wow
9/25/2018 c16 Gagika
I truly loved this story.
I imagine it‘s hard to live in a gilded cage and to be expected to follow other beliefs. I think Bella has managed this really great...she can totally do without her mom...it‘s definitely no nickname for this kind of person
8/19/2018 c1 camille.lane
I would just like to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this Edward and Bella narrative. You have truly made me a true believer in Edward and Bella. I have always been Team Jacob and I like this story because that horrid love triangle doesn't exist. Now, I truly understand the love Bella had for Edward because of this beautifully written story. Their love of art enhanced and wonderfully embellished this exquisite tale and added richness and color to the plot. I enjoyed every interaction they had and the intimacy and passion they shared was so eloquently described, it was like you were the artist masterfully painting a love for the ages. I could have read 20 more chapters of this lovely story. I would love to read more of your work.
8/19/2018 c9 camille.lane
I was just like to say I throughly enjoyed this Edward and Bella narrative. You have truly made me a true believer in Edward and Bella. I have always been Team Jacob and I like this story because that horrid love triangle doesn't exist. Now, I truly understand the love Bella truly had for Edward because of this beautifully written story. Their love of art enhanced and wonderfully embellished this exquisite tale and added richness and color the plot. I enjoyed every interaction they had and the intimacy and passion they shared was so eloquently described, it was like you were the artist masterfully painting a love for the ages. I really could have read 20 more chapters of this lovely story. I would love to read more of work.
8/15/2018 c8 EdB27
You have such a way with creating sexual tension. Loveeed every line of this fic..
I have never felt this much level of emotion while reading any other fic and this is probably my 5th time reading this!
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »