FanFiction.Net
for The Art Teacher

11/7/2010 c1 Kimberlina903
Wow I'm really liking this short fic already! I don't think, and hope Edward isn't the type to sleep with the moms to get the class. I really want to know what Edward thought the first time he saw Bella and why he got so angry. Was he angry that he was attracted to her? Or that he felt something?

Bella keeps saying she's fortunate and should be so glad for what she has, and in a way I agree...financially and educaitonally she's set. But emotionally, affectionately...she's got nothing going on. :-(
11/7/2010 c1 4Oo Levannah oO
As per usual, I really love this first chapter. I love everything you write!

I really liked Ophelia's painting too. It strung a cord inside of me because I really identified with Ophelia for a while...
11/7/2010 c1 TwilightSVU
love it can't wait to read more, please, please update more chapters.
11/7/2010 c1 bspest04
yay! so glad to see you're posting a new story! I LOVE your work... great chapter, can't wait to see where you go with it!
11/7/2010 c1 licpa
I love this first chapter. I am very excited for this story. Thank you for sharing your writing and for this update.
11/7/2010 c1 houstongirl123
I have loved your recent writing but this one really intrigues me. Excited to see where you take this Edward and Bella - thanks for sharing your talent.
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 482 489 490 491 492