for Rambo you ain't!

2/16 c3 Marian Simonetti
Really enjoying your story however I feel the need to point out that the only person who calls
Danny Danno is Steve...other than Grace and
later Charlie..in this story you have both Chin and Kono repeatedly call him Danno without
a correction from Danny...so not exactly true
to their characters..KUDOS for a great story however..
2/5/2020 c23 2CrazyWoman200253204
Love the story so far! Hopefully you can update it VERY SOON! Looking forward to reading more!

Much love,
Crazylady (lol!)
9/11/2017 c23 Grifter5280
It sure would be nice to read the rest of this story.
7/22/2017 c23 Guest
Please don't leave us hanging forever. Please finish this wonderful story.
6/25/2017 c23 Guest
becoming more about chin now so im just gonna stop I come here to read about steve after all its in a steve hurt search not here to read about everyone else!
4/24/2017 c4 8BnBfanatic
I started out liking this story but this chapter it became too sadistic for my tastes. I don't mind violence in fanfic, but having them abuse Steve like that seemed over the top cruel and we have enough of that in RL. I can't help but wonder about the authors who come up w the senseless cruelty. No harm meant, just my perspective.
4/19/2015 c6 Skimball4
You are just too wicked. Way to make my heart race.
11/19/2014 c23 sherry
please update soon
3/13/2014 c23 9KomodoQueen
Please come back and finish this story - I just found it and I'm gutted it's stopped... I'll pay you in reviews... :)
9/30/2012 c23 Julia
Awesome story and I sure hope you will finish it sometime.
9/8/2012 c23 Cc1973
Wow, love the plot line! Amazing action in this chapter! Please come back and save Chin and Steve!
4/1/2012 c23 Zillahwolf
I really hope you still want to finish this. Please?
9/29/2011 c23 ingrid Smith
Can't wait to see how it ends! You are an amazing writer and should be hired to write for the show LOL More please :-)
7/24/2011 c23 jodiesto
Of course a cliffhanger, you are a writer after all!
7/20/2011 c23 34Sparkiebunny