FanFiction.Net
for Guidance

1/1/2011 c10 rugdg13
XD haha oops. she totally died. XD

O_O oh noes...POOR embry! GAH! its gonna KILL him inside! _
12/31/2010 c10 Regan M.G
OMFG. Are you serious! She's dead! But she can't be dead! Wahhhh! D: But on a much higher note. I loved the chapter! :D
12/31/2010 c9 Guest
I thought it was awsome but very drawn out couldn't wait to get futher please finish. When you characters speak it is sometimes confusing on who said what. I left sometimes not sure what extacly happened. Should finish soon. Have read a lot of twiligh fanfiction and was impressed with the invention of your own characters and powers. Could defilantly write your own story.
12/30/2010 c1 Just a thought
Cali's intelligence level is WAY too low to be seven...she acts more like four. I know that my little sister fed herself by three-independence was very important-she also hated to be picked up past six...so IDK...it just seems unrealistic
12/30/2010 c9 I'm In The Mood For Love
This is a really good story! Update soon! :)
12/30/2010 c9 Regan M.G
Ok, I just wanted to tell you, I love, love, love this story! Normally, I tend to lean towards the wolf/imprinting stories that are post Breaking Dawn, but I really love this one! I stayed up all night to read it because once I started to read it, I couldn't stop! You are very talented, and I plan to read more of you stories. :)
12/29/2010 c9 1Dimlylit
puh-lease update!
12/29/2010 c9 rugdg13
review Times 30!

YAY i was waiting for this chappie! im glad that you decided to post! :LA:

Aand im glad the Imprints aren't a bunch of "Bellas" and curl up in the fetal position and go numb for 4-5 months
12/15/2010 c8 Guest
LUV LUV LUV IT! SOOO CUTE! EMBRY FINALLY HAS AN IMPRINT! YAY I'M SO HAPPY 4 HIM! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE FOR MY SANITY! :)
11/30/2010 c8 Twiligth
Write more please!

Twiligth
11/29/2010 c8 mato-nami101
this is a beautiful story i've read i love the part about the Navajos, its pretty cool to kno that, im navajo haha i was quite suprised, its an amazing story pls continue. :)
11/29/2010 c8 10the.love.that.binds
you...are...an...amazing...writer! oh i loved this chapter so much! i hope you continue!
11/28/2010 c8 lilyfinnegan98
I'm updating if it will progress the coming out of chapters. I love the story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
11/28/2010 c8 1BlazingXDarkness
HEY! I hope you continue writing!
11/28/2010 c8 rugdg13
aww.. so much luv! w *fangirls all over the place*

For a second there i thought things were gonna get X-rated. XD
66 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »