for Anasklusmos

4/21 c1 3Pebble-Pebble
I like rainbow ponies, sparkly butterflies and Angst
1/11/2011 c1 whishiwasademigod
good but too short. i liked when percy said she shouln't have left her seaweed brain. thats funny
12/12/2010 c1 PurplePercabethPandaLover
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WHAT DID PERCY DO?

DID HE KILL HIMSELF, PERCY'S TOO HOT TO DIE!
11/11/2010 c1 2The Ocean Is My Inkwell
Awww...*sniffles* You actually made me cry. I read it slowly so I could see every single word of it. =] GREAT JOB, Vanizzle.

Yo homey,

~Katrizzle
11/9/2010 c1 62itsallanoxymoron
The warning was funny - nice use of humor, even if it wasn't in the story.

I usually - okay, not usually, but sometimes - leave quotes that either I like a lot or was very emotional or just made me laugh. Here I go:

"Annabeth was supposed to die, if too early, then in a blaze of glory, fighting off monsters and battling demons, saving the world." Emotional; very.

"It wasn't supposed to be *cancer.*" Emotional, obviously.

"This Annabeth was a shadow of the old one." Emotional, deep, not certainly a highlight, but very good.

"Annabeth was the bravest out of everyone - she seemed to be most at peace with her approaching death." Deep, coming from Percy. Angst because it just . . . is. And emotional, because, c'mon, how is it not?

At the end - But that's all right, isn't it? Because I'll be seeing her now... - don't tell me he's going for suicide! I never thought Percy was one for that. I thought he'd be a survivor - he'd take what was coming and suck it up and live his life but not be happy because that's what Annabeth would've wanted. Oh, the things people will do for love!

So, all in all, I loved it.

keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
11/8/2010 c1 Bitterboots
I like it. I have a deep nerve for people with liekemia, especially the younger kids. I have a story that is somewhat like this. But at the last line... What is Percy talking about?
11/8/2010 c1 Mr. Wall Walker Man
Love it! I am your first review... EEP!

Seriuosly... write more. You are amazing. Brilliant. Fantastico!

Bravo, matador!

Sorry, wacko moment.

Where was I... brilliant writing!

P.S. Did you read the Lost Hero?
11/8/2010 c1 14zynaofthenight