for So Far Away from Me

8/4/2012 c4 Naiema
I'll never get tired of this story. It's all kind of awesomeeeee :)
8/2/2012 c3 Sammyantha-Stump
"What are they doing in there?" Finn growls.

Kurt yawns. "Painting each other's toenails."

"Seriously?"

"I highly doubt it, but if it makes you feel better, sure."

That made me laugh I know finn was wrong to finish with rachel but I thought oh bless him lol
5/11/2012 c4 luafontes
i can't get enough of your stories! this one is just adorable! loved it!
3/1/2012 c4 sup
omg love it!
2/13/2012 c2 46dharkephoenyx
"She's not just his high school sweetheart, or his college girlfriend, or . . . she's Rachel. She's a voice that doesn't need a microphone, she's a heart that's way too big for her tiny body, she's exuberance and gold stars and cookies that spell things out when she doesn't know how to say them. And she's become such a big part of his life, such a big part of him, that he doesn't know how to be Finn without Rachel.

There isn't a Finn anymore.

There's just Finn and Rachel."

BEST LINE EVER WRITTEN ABOUT #Finchel.. made me tear up and I'd nominate you just email this alone to the producers of Glee because its boss and they SHOULD know this is how the world sees our two stars.
11/20/2011 c4 117thecivilunrest
The end was so cute! And I've got to say, the end with Finn maybe getting a job as a glee club/show choir adviser was really cool. I really, really loved how realistic and lovely this story was. It just... I loved it. A lot.
11/3/2011 c4 shanebm
I loved this whole fic, very nice writing! Loved every moment of it and an interesting look on a long distance relationship for Finn and Rachel!
9/16/2011 c4 Lynden22299
AWWWWW I love this! This was the PERFECT amount of fluff and drama, and so cute, and very well written. I like how you drew parallels between high school and college, like Finn breaking up with her. The only thing is that I wish that you had made Rachel mess up at all. You have Finn forgetting Skype dates, and breaking up with her, and drunk texting, and getting kissed by a random girl. However, Rachel came off like a complete saint. Maybe that's what you wanted because it's from Finn's point of view, but still. Wonderful!
9/16/2011 c1 Lynden22299
awww that's the cutest speech ever! no lie, that belongs in some romantic comedy, or hell, the fourth season of glee. love this!
7/29/2011 c4 nutmeg3711
What a great story! Did an excellent job writing from Finn's POV.
7/2/2011 c4 56Paceismyhero
Late to the game and totally deserved a review for each chapter, but this was incredible. Sad sometimes and so true sometimes that it hurt, but all worked out in the end and was believable and that always makes it better. So, long story short, awesome job!
6/18/2011 c4 8tanyaslogic
So it's 2am and I just finished this one because I couldn't go to bed without finishing it, lol...I loved it :) You are amazing and all kinds of talented...now I can only hope that I have finchel dreams as lovely as your stories :)
6/3/2011 c4 Angel Eyed Vampire
You are handsdown THE best writer on this site. And i've been a reader for YEARS now. =D your story TOTALLY made my week! You should be a publishing author! Seriously.
4/14/2011 c4 theluckyclover
you are so good it's ridiculous. i can't even produce a coherent response to how good you are and how good this is. just wow.
4/3/2011 c4 changingoceantides
How do you do it? How the heck can you write all these amazing stories? This has to be my favourite by far. Thank you so much for writing. You did an amazing job.
132 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »