for So Far Away from Me

2/27/2011 c4 ritagarcia45
Great story. And I love the way you write Finn & Rachel.
2/18/2011 c4 22joshsgrl
Yup that's the warm fuzzy I was looking for, not it's off to bed. :)
2/18/2011 c1 joshsgrl
Read this before, but was looking for something that left with me warm and fuzzies so here I am again.
2/18/2011 c4 Dani
I just read this and,as someone who is currently in her second year of a long-distance relationship in college, I have to say that you captured that whole dynamic really well. There were so many points where I almost cried or laughed out loud because it made me think of some of the moments that I've had over the last couple years. This was beautifully written. I hope you know you really are a very talented writer!
2/8/2011 c4 delo
Awesome. Like totally. I just love e way you write stories like that. It is just .. good. Really.
2/2/2011 c4 17shaniatwains
One word to describe this story?

Perfection.

I absolutely squealed like an overly obsessed fan girl at every Finchel moment.

I wish I could write half good as you.
2/1/2011 c4 Abbey
I love this so much!
1/23/2011 c4 3penguinsleddings
I've read this before. I know I have. On this site. And, evidently, did not review. That is blasphemy, right there. Reviewing brings joy to the world and all that jazz. The world needs joy, particularly of the Finchel kind. So here it is - my review.
1/1/2011 c1 lisa
OMG... Update PLEASSSEE! I have never laughed so hard in my life, you made Kurt so hilarous & believable... and Finn & Rachel its just so sad and all romantic. SO addicted... please update soon! :)
12/31/2010 c4 25iGoToExtremes
This story is so awesome. Normally I don't enjoy angst but you balanced it with enough fluff and cuteness that it just works perfectly. I did the long-distance thing throughout college, and you really hit the nail on the head with all the issues... especially the balance between "living for the future" and "you only do college once".
12/30/2010 c4 7Privateserieslvr
Okay, I have to confess.

I sobbed like a baby during this story.

I don't know if it's just because I'm on my period or what. But once you typed he had to break up with her, i lost it. Haha, thank you so much.

This was honestly the MOST creative and amazing story I have read. I really hope you add more to it. I think you could do amazing things with this plot line.

I seriously love you right now!

have a good new year!

-laurenn.
12/24/2010 c4 13Quibily
AHHHahahaha! Rachel yelling at Blake was SO win.

Thanks for telling this story!
12/24/2010 c3 Quibily
AHHHHH. And this chapter was even better!

LOVED Kurt's commentary during Rachel and Finn's fight in her apartment. And ... Well, about everything.
12/24/2010 c2 Quibily
Finn singing "All My Loving" to Rachel! This chapter was so good-totally not meh!

Rachel and Kurt being friends but making jabs at one another==PERFECT. LOVE KURCHEL.
12/24/2010 c1 Quibily
AHHHHHHHHH.

(That means, "I love it!")
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »