FanFiction.Net
for So Far Away from Me

11/16/2010 c3 1redenvelopes
I've seen some Finn-and-Rachel-go-through-college-and-long-distance stories, and I thought this would be no different when I first started reading it... But boy, was I wrong. This is something else entirely. It's just so amazingly well written and detailed that it sort of braches out of the steryotype. And I love how you write Finn so innocent and naive, but with heart and angst and reality at the same time.

Very, very well done...
11/16/2010 c3 jewdork
i LOVE this story...:)
11/16/2010 c3 KikkaMuse
that was awesome! Especially the ending it was great! update asap!
11/16/2010 c3 MissAllyKay
this is utterly fantastic.

You are a fantastic writer.
11/16/2010 c3 8LC 86
So good! Too good! Perfect! Thanks for writing.
11/16/2010 c3 12hannah-jennifer
AwĊµwwwww. Again, best story I've ever read
11/16/2010 c3 Amy D
That was soo good! You really get Finchel's & Kurt's personalities. I loved Kurt in this chapter! So funny! I kind of liked how Rachel made Finn suffer when she continued on with her date. Can't wait to read more!
11/15/2010 c3 kaluha jones
I literally just cried...then burst into laughter because of Kurt...and now my cheeks hurt from all the smiling I did at that ending...well done :D
11/15/2010 c3 fresch
Oh my goodness. Oh my GOODNESS. You know what I loved about this? That you showed Finn's pain and anguish and longing throughout the breakup. You are right that this is a constant theme throughout cannon future fics because it IS something that Finn would think, feel, and do. But they usually explore Rachel's pain and anguish. Here, you allowed us to feel for Finn. His motives and regret.

I also love that you let Rachel choose to stay apart. One of my favorite parts about this fanon aspect is that it gives these two an opportunity to feel and succeed without each other. They don't NEED each other like they claim, rather they compliment each other. They make each other better people. So I was so so happy that Rachel didn't run back into Finn's arms after he read her the letter because she made the decision for herself. Not only did she give him room to really prove his love for her, but it also gave her two more months apart from him to show her that she is still Rachel without Finn. She can survive on her own. And same with Finn. In fact, he was still able to thrive without her. Even if it was just to prove that he is good enough for her...but really that was more for himself, too. She already knows he is good enough.

And the ending was just soooo perfect. He is there, she is happy, and she forces him to see that he really is the leading man she has always known him to be :)
11/15/2010 c3 3leopardcrazy
that was perfect. thank you for the wonderful chapter. This is def one of my fav finchel stories now.
11/15/2010 c3 SirenaErmosa
"Oh, my God," Kurt exclaims.

"I know," Finn says.

"Did you see that sweater?"

This made me laugh so hard. This is by far the best Kurt I have ever read and your Finchel is awesomeness.

Love it!
11/15/2010 c3 oftheheart
omg crying. damn you Michael. damn you untied bow on her dress. BUT YAY FINCHEL AGAIN.
11/15/2010 c3 orphan09account
This is the BEST finchel fix I have ever read it's amazon how well you get inside of Finns head like that there only a few finchel writers that can do that and added to the fact that you've only written a handful just shows how well of a writer you are and I only just realized that I use to read your charmed fic and that was an amazing story a company man was one of my favourite charmed fics ever and the fact that you only wrote three finchel fics and this is soo amazing I just wow, never apologize for having too many finchel ideas I can not wait to read them!

This chapter was so heartbreaking and so wonderful at the same time I can't wait to rad thefinal chapter and the o ly reason I'm not sad that it's ending cause you said you had SIX finchel ideas and I can't wait to read those as well :)
11/15/2010 c3 holygoof101
Wonderful story. It's certainly one of my favorites and Kurt in this chapter made me laugh out loud when he raised his hand. So really it's a beautiful story.

I have one issue that shouldn't even affect the next chapter just something I want to tell you for future reference. The only issue I have is being that college football is a huge passion of mine it bothers me when people are inaccurate with it. OSU would not have conference games after or even during winter break. College football season is over the first week of December except for Bowl games which would be over by the end of the first full week of January. That's it. Nothing that hurts the beauty of your story. Just something to keep in mind for future stories.
11/15/2010 c3 nicole
this was flawless. I literally spazzed at the part where finn said to rachel: "because you're mine!" so cute! this was an awesome chapter.. update soon!
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »