FanFiction.Net
for So Far Away from Me

11/13/2010 c2 14DreamerInHerOwnWorld
Awwwww this is just adorable! :) You captured their characters perfectly and the way you show their relationship is incredible. Please continue asap!
11/13/2010 c2 Amy D
Another great chapter! I loved how protective and comforting Finn was to Rachel! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/13/2010 c1 Amy D
This story is awesome! It's got everything: humor, romance, and angst. Great job!
11/13/2010 c2 nathanyoung
i love this story so, so much. the way you write it is beautiful and i can't wait for more!
11/13/2010 c2 Marie
All my loving, what a perfect song for the situation. I'm a proud Beatles fan, I really enjoyed that. Rachel got mugged, what a twist! Can't wait to read what comes next for their distance relationship.
11/12/2010 c2 xjennifermarie3
i love this story! :)
11/12/2010 c2 oftheheart
you are marvelous.
11/12/2010 c2 37coffeevixen84
And the amazing continues... This was really so very good. I was so sad when it was over; I wanted desperately to keep reading and for this fic to go on and on and on.

Can't wait for the next update!
11/12/2010 c1 TEAMFINNMEMBER6178
Okay, this is amazing. Finn and Rachel are completely in character! This is one of the very few fanfics that fill me up with the fuzzy, finchel feeling their scenes on the show give me! I NEED more of this! Update soon!
11/11/2010 c1 Vivss
Hey really great start! You write very well!

Post-High School fics of Finchel are my favorite so I'm happy to find this fic!

But it's gonna be so short! 4 chaps? I hope you make a sequel of them being in the same state hehe!

Update soon!
11/11/2010 c1 2thatsnumberwang
I, for one, am glad you cannot control your word vomit ;) Loved this. Very sweet.
11/10/2010 c1 Marie
I'm liking this story so much, this is so Rachel, you really know the characters. I'll be reading the following chapters for sure!
11/10/2010 c1 37coffeevixen84
This was so amazingly good. Wonderful job...I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/10/2010 c1 53rachhudson
This is soo cute! I love it! (:
11/10/2010 c1 7vanay
So very amazing well done :)
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »