for So Far Away from Me

11/10/2010 c1 12hannah-jennifer
This is by far probably one of, if not the, best story I've ever read. Fantastic job
11/10/2010 c1 14NMHudsonSmith
This is totally awesome! I can't wait to keep reading!
11/10/2010 c1 Meghan
Oh, wow! That was simply beyond words, it was so perfect. I'm seriously afraid for you to continue because this chapter had such a perfect amount of romance with only a dash of angst and I don't want any more third parties coming between them like Mary Alice tried to. I was so afraid they would break up (even briefly), I read the whole story super fast, then again slower afterward lol It takes a lot of talent to make me this invested in someone else's "vision," as it were, so good work! Keep it up but please remember those of us who are angst-faint of heart ;)
11/10/2010 c1 laylita83
absolutly love it...want more!update soon!
11/10/2010 c1 Ksiss
This.

Oh my gosh, best story I've read in a long time! ;)

Can't wait for the next chap ;p
11/10/2010 c1 26ponderer
I read this on livejournal and just loved it! I wrote a story similar to this, but in the world of Life With Derek and I loved trying to figure out what the characters would be like in the college years.

I especially liked your Finn voice. It was very spot on and it stayed true to the character we have grown to love.

If anything, I wish there could be something about their growing relationship with Kurt. Is he a part of the family too?

Update soon!
11/10/2010 c1 10stinichra
I'm pretty sure I LOVE this. Though, I'm worried about what's ahead for them. I'm sure you'll do a great job. Is the whole story going to be from Finn's POV?
11/10/2010 c1 oftheheart
omg I'm crying. I love this.
11/10/2010 c1 8LC 86
This was so cute! Can't wait for more. I could see all of this happening to Finn and Rachel when they are in college. Please continue. Thanks for writing!
11/10/2010 c1 letyourcoloursburst
This story is so awesome so far, I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon.
11/10/2010 c1 KikkaMuse
really really great =) can't wait for more
11/10/2010 c1 nathanyoung
this is so, so good. can not wait for more!
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9