for SitS A Nerima Sidestory

6/1/2015 c1 Sebbie
I need more of this ship.
8/5/2014 c1 Baitdcat
This is the best Ukyo/Konatsu story I have ever come across. You did well with the characterisation and the plot. Although, Ranma never made an 'appearance' in this, you could indirectly feel his approval whenever he helped Konatsu with advices. Good job!
6/11/2011 c1 Chiba Hiro
Great story!
5/19/2011 c1 1Silverswordmaster
*Confetti* Celebrations! FINALLY something -good- happens to Ucchan and Konatsu!

Seems in too many stories Ukyo just gets shafted and Konatsu...

well, he's a side character. Poor guy. He really deserves mad props for the way he is. Ranma's had a rough life, but imagine having to go through what Konatsu went through -every day-.

And now they have some happiness and closure. I'm glad.

-chuckles- Sure, it's a fanfic, and a side story at that. But It's a story of two souls that needed some warmth and love that hadn't existed till they found each other when they needed it the most.

And that makes me happy and feels good. I love a good and well-told story, and this is definitely that. I can't wait for the next chapter of Stars in the Sky! Thanks for the read Chaos!
5/15/2011 c1 2GeorgeTobor
Very nice, but now you have to write side stories on the rest of the Nerima crew. Akane should get Ryoga, the fools deserve each other. Kodachi, well, hmm, maybe you could have her capture Tsubasa. I'd have her use him as a test victim for some of her potions and powders. A fate worse than death but then I'd have a lust/love concoction somehow affect both of them. Unlike Ranma they would fall for each other and breed before breaking out of it, if you ever have them do so. Once again Nabiki and Kuno deserve each other, one is rich, the other loves money. Nabiki could even use wigs to dress as Akane or Ranko. She would do it, the girl has no limits, she does things no decent or sane person would.
5/15/2011 c1 1Rhyssia
Glad you pointed this one out in the main story. Had totally missed you posting it, and enjoyed it greatly.
12/11/2010 c1 Rune Tobor
Ukyo and Konatsu both WIN!

Really Ukyo needs to just ignore her father, he seems to ignore her well enough. And honor? That word means so little by itself. Lets talk Love, Truth, Justice, Mercy, Loyalty, Reality, I mean honor alone is just not enough.
11/12/2010 c1 sparky555
Not bad. Does a great job in its purpose of showing a glimps that the world doesn't revolve around Ranma. Life goes on without him!
11/12/2010 c1 8Dumbledork
Nice lttile story. I don't care overly much for Ranma fics without Rannma but I liked this one.
11/11/2010 c1 2Kariston Draconis
Hmmm... I like it. The Side-Story format works well for this particular tale. Nice job.