for Naruto Upgraded

Please update
7/26 c3 maverikgt500
...
3/21 c12 1Priest
This has been a good story so far and I really hope you continue it someday in the future.
9/27/2019 c3 Rebmul
I hope he kills the ones responsible for the seals
8/8/2019 c12 Kingkong101
Not much for an upgrade more like a cliche idea
7/25/2019 c11 Guest
Anything with macaroni and cheese is fucking low class food, not something that's sold at the most expensive restaurant in a hidden village.
7/25/2019 c6 Guest
NARUTO SHOULD JUST HAVE GIVEN GATO A HUG LACED WITH KYUUBI CHAKRA SO THAT GATO SLOWLY MELTED TO DEATH IN HIS ARMS!
please, can you change it to this instead? because currently there's no reason for Zabuza to comment that what Naruto did was sadistic, let alone the most sadistic thing Zabuza has seen someone Naruto's age do.
7/24/2019 c5 Guest
Introducing a character and then killing them 5 minutes later, but not before giving their backstory, is shit writing.
7/24/2019 c2 Guest
I really hope Naruto and Kurama becomes best bros after beating the shit out of eachother.
4/19/2019 c13 1ShadowRealmComics
Interesting story you have going here and I would like to see if unfolds. I cannot wait to see who Naruto ends up with for I see so far 1. The nurse Saya at the start, what ever happened to her? 2. Mikoto, Sasuke's mom even though it seemed to be only a one time thing. 3. Yakumo who he has helped 4. Tenten for it would seem that her Uncle is trying to set them up, 5. Hinata, we all know the reasons.

Either he is going ot have a Harem or there will be a major cat fight fixing to take place due to this. I cannot wait to see how this unfolds and if you are going to bring in the movies as well or not as well the fillers. Keep it up.
4/4/2019 c13 4Monster King
Great job please continue the story
12/9/2018 c13 Chue19
Well i hope you vontuine this stpry it was a nice one
9/19/2018 c12 Guest
The other thing that has me puzzled over this story, is mitoko left alive, she's old enough and articulate enough to KNOW about the coup that FAILED, old enough to know they were all probably KILLED ON ORDERS! and old enough to blow the ENTIRE hush-hush about it sky high! (although WHY the hush-hush is up for debate now, it doesn't seem like there would be a civil war, sasuke has made TOO MANY ENEMIES out of the others) (or at least gotten their UTTER INDIFFERENCE) So really the POINT of "keeping it quiet" is more or less to keep sasuke from turning out EXACTLY like orochimaru?. Which makes no sense in canon when HE RUNS OFF TO OROCHIMARU! (oh and to keep the village from looking like it has an evil side at all). WASTE OF TIME! (MOST of the "secrets" of the village are that.)
9/19/2018 c12 Guest
Not a huge fan of this one because basically naruto refuses to use his most POWERFUL gun! I mean the series itself is very stupid until way late, the reason so many people write him and the kyuubi getting along is because IT IS INEVITABLE! It HAS to happen, it was the ENTIRE REASON the kyuubi was sealed in him in the first place! They don't HAVE to like each other but considering they share the same body, one disliking the other is like hating yourself! Your not going to go very far with a grudge against YOURSELF! (same with them... they are in the same BODY! Heck I don't think naruto is 100% human anyway, the whisker marks were on him BEFORE the sealing and were NEVER on mito or kushina)

That and the fact that Naruto seems to be getting WEAKER AND WEAKER as time goes on not stronger and stronger! He mastered EVERY jutsu at the library to the point of no hand signs and yet never flash-steps anywhere, he never uses really much of ANYTHING and SHOULDN'T he have chakra chains by now? He knows he's an uzumaki, he KNOWS he's royalty of the uzumaki soooo... HE SHOULD HAVE THOSE! (besides he knows he's got his mom and dad's spirits in him and his mom can teach him how to use those). He MIGHT be trying to hide, but news flash, EVERYBODY ELSE IS TRYING TO MAKE HIM QUIT BREATHING! The time for hiding might be OVER, "cry havoc and let loose the dogs of WAR"
9/19/2018 c12 Guest
Actually NO, sasuke SHOULD NOT match garaa's power, in fact naruto is the ONLY one that can in the village (well maybe jiriya in sage mode!) Sasuke (regardless of what ff readers think) is NOT naruto's equal, he PHYSICALLY CANNOT BE. He's not jinchuriki, he hasn't BEEN ONE since literally the day he was formed (naruto and kyuubi were in kushina together as NARUTO FORMED) sasuke's not an an uzumaki (longer liffespans and denser chakra), plus while sasuke might have indria's spirit naruto has asura, SO yeah, Sasuke is MORE or LESS just human, naruto is SOMETHING MORE (and no, not biased just ADDING UP the FACTS), even when sasuke has curse mark level 2, naruto gets sage training, which is MORE OR LESS the same thing except naruto would have MORE CONTROL!
547 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »