FanFiction.Net
for Just A Face In The Crowd

1/26/2023 c1 2willam and jack and jake
nice love it
10/3/2012 c1 erik
At last a villian that recognises that there is something more dangerous watching, well done.
11/27/2011 c1 PJ Cooper
This little tidbit was very satisfying. the characterization of the Doctor was beautiful And the terror Anna exhibited shown so well. On the down side, re-read what you write a little closer a few typo's slipped through. The more piece you write, the better you will get.
5/29/2011 c1 prudiisten
One word: epic. This is a the best a one shot can be. Great job.
5/26/2011 c1 d
love it
4/5/2011 c1 3Miguel51
Yup, that's pretty much how it would go down between the Doctor and the Visitors.
3/5/2011 c1 JEREMY
Nice one-shot.

Would look AWESOME with illustrations.
3/5/2011 c1 JEREMY
N
2/21/2011 c1 57Steeleafan
Ha awesome.
2/16/2011 c1 Lady Neferankh
Wow-short, but with a powerful punch. This is a nice little crossover. It's something that fits both universe and that I could see happening if the Doctor were to ever encounter the V aliens.

Well-written overall. Amazing work!
1/22/2011 c1 W
Love your story! I see you found the best solution: if the Fifth Column is not enough to defeat the V's, Earth needs to turn to it's faithful guardian and defender:)

@Alexander: I also had The 10th Doctor in mind. I miss D.T very much, he did a great job picturing The Doctor, right emotion at the right time. Because Doctor is always about time;)
1/20/2011 c1 Robert
The odd thing about the TimeWar story is that the Doctor should be jumping forward and backward around Gallifrey's destruction.All of the Doctor's sould be doing that.
1/18/2011 c1 8HollyFire
Excellent crossover story! You're right, no more needs to be added to this :)
1/13/2011 c1 19OrionTheHunter
Great!
1/12/2011 c1 4Mogget0607
I love that there was practically pure panic put into the way that Anna acted after she saw him properly.

And the way you portrayed the Doctor was simply fantastic, looking forward to reading more of your stuff =]
24 Page 1 2 Next »