for Make Me and Take Me

3/29/2017 c1 EbonyLilyFlower
LOL who needs keys.
1/23/2016 c1 CupcakeRebelTheBoss
Derek is just so smug about it though! Adorbs!
10/7/2015 c1 sampam69
This was so good, I really like this pairing :) :)
7/12/2014 c1 Gubefan1980
Wow was that hot wiil u send me a copy of the tspe. So hot and sexy is Morgan's pretty boy. Woof
4/22/2014 c1 edu1e6
Loved it. Ax
3/18/2014 c1 rachel garber
Woweee htat was fuck hot, but omg is Derek gonna get it good when they are rescued, well he will get it good when they get home, holy shit that was hot
10/18/2013 c1 flowerpants
Amazing! :D
7/19/2013 c1 Lakisha
Damn this its hot...got me aroused lol...great story
3/19/2013 c1 Guest
Hot!
2/13/2013 c1 kisha
Got damn that hot...ur writing skills r amazing...
1/23/2013 c1 2AngiePowers493
Funny hot and entertaining all at the same time. Nice job! A little lengthy, but ", it was worth it." L o l. Did-n't really catch my attention the way I-'d like, but still enjoyable 3
1/22/2013 c1 11Motaku1235
*face-palm* Oh Morgan...
12/25/2012 c1 Guest
بؤ
11/6/2012 c1 14RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy
Spencer's face drops and blanches, "Please, don't tell me you can't find the keys to the cuffs..." he calmly requests.

First off I want to say that before when Derek through the keys...you wrote room instead of elevator...also Why wouldn't Derek be able to find those cuff keys? They are in an elevator. lmfao. Kinda silly if you ask me. Not anywhere they could have been hidden. Also Spencer should have keys and cuffs too...They usually carry them in their pockets.

Besides for that this story was funny. Though Spencer kinda talked earlier then I thought he would.

One other thing that I didnt like is that Hotch or NOBODY walked in. I thought that would have been so amusing to read haha. Especially if it was Hotch or Rossi or Gideon. I mean they kept on moaning and screaming and shit.

I loved it though.