for Make Me and Take Me

4/27/2011 c1 12theacefrost
Amazing story! I'm terrified of elevators but somehow the idea of sex in an elevator is still kinky to me. Your scene was wonderfully written, detailed in all the right ways and their characters were dead on. I loved the addition of the handcuffs and the classic losing of the keys at the end. It'll be interesting to see how they clean up that mess or what Garcia's reaction is when she first sees the video haha. The idea of Reid's challenge to not speak was also cute and worked well. Thanks so much for the great read!

~~Arra~~
4/19/2011 c1 2msdarque
It was SO hot! Totally loved it! :D

Congrats!
3/11/2011 c1 109JustJasper
Very sexy!
2/26/2011 c1 13TenshiBabe
One word: smexy XD loved it good work
2/21/2011 c1 21Unamerican
awesome and cute and very sexy but hilarious i cant believe morgan lost the key
2/3/2011 c1 16Mystery Hunter
I liked it. It was really well written and funny. One thing that confused me, until a little farther in, was how Spencer was handcuffed to the railing. I thought he was facing Morgan, but obviously not.

Well written and funny. I liked how it started out so innocent but then just became... not so much.

Great job!
1/30/2011 c1 40Acuna Magnus Bane
that was goos. i had a few goo laughs. I love how you made derek lose the key at the end. "derek you got some explaining to do."
1/30/2011 c1 20She's my Morphine
Absolutely stunning! :)
1/20/2011 c1 1raystevens'squirrel
Really hot! Totally hot! Extremely HOT! I hope you do another chapter! :)
12/22/2010 c1 3xmodernxtragedyx
Great story. Your descriptive writing is amazing.
12/9/2010 c1 xX-GrimIchiLuv-Xx
three simple words, I.Want.More. lol, oh, and three more for ya, i love you haha. this was fucking amazing, god do i wish i had that surveilence video. i would die .
12/7/2010 c1 28Writing Keeper
awesome story, wish someone walked in on them though.
12/2/2010 c1 SegundaEtapa
Ohhh that was AWESOME. *3~b
11/27/2010 c1 yaoilover93
Spencer couldn't resist Derek's charms in the end eh? I knew he wouldn't last. I wonder what kind of excuse Derek would use to explain Spencer in such an..interesting position? :P
11/26/2010 c1 JustineAme