for Forgotten Legends

3/24/2011 c3 Kaydreams
*whistles* I didn't see that one coming. Very interesting how the rain covered them. Doesn't seem like there experience from File will help to much here. I can't believe Babamon was stalking them that long, it currently seems that she is the one responsible for whatever happened to the team as well. Also, curious as to why everyone seems to have changed slightly attitude wise, so much that they them-selves have realized it. Something has gotten to Takuya, wonder if this encounter will help knock him out of it. I'm also wondering why in protesting the marriage she didn't point out that she is a human and he is a digimon. That would make an opening for Babamon to inform her that Takuya isn't fully digimon and put her mind in a real spin.Another interesting thing is that everyone seem to know that they are human even though the area seems to have been sealed off for so long. One would think if it been awhile since they've seen a human that would make some noise about them coming then (Unless the original sealed off section time went slower). Also very curious was to why Light is sealed off, seems that it might be playing the role of bad guy here...maybe. Should be interesting to see what the Dark area is like, especially with how that train is acting. Well those where just some of my thoughts! I can't wait to see what happens next!
3/23/2011 c3 4dracula-key
Great work, as usaual. :) I was surprised to see it updated earlyier than normal. It also releaved some of the soworrow I've been feeling due to the news about the earthquake and Tsunami in Japan.

By the use of the Karatenmon using the rain made me think they were sent by the ruler of the water zone. I do wonder when Takuya is going to show his face.
3/22/2011 c3 4solorachi
Your description in writing is amazing as usual, and glad I saw this update this morning. Anywho I like the whole setup of the trailmon terminal and think it's really clever. And the flame emperor has finally come...but I'm puzzled to who it is...I thought'd it be Takuya but you mentioned he had green eyes...then I thought maybe Agunimon but he has blue eyes?

Update soon.
3/22/2011 c3 1lucky-001
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
3/22/2011 c3 36Shara Raizel
damn you! that was that first thought that came to mind when i reached the end of the chapter. :P

I really do enjoy reading your works. i'd been waiting for kari to meet the flame emperor and damn you, you left it off in a cliff hanger! how long am i gonna hafta wait now? :O

but in all seriousness, real good chapter. i was pleasantly surprised when i got the update e-mail for it. keep up the good work! i can't wait for kari and gatomon's reactions when they fid out the flame emperor is human! you better make it good too! and what's up with the emperor being all emotionless and cold? i can't wait to hear the explanation behind that! I'll be eagerly awaiting your updates as usual! :D
3/22/2011 c3 16CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide
Are they Spirit Holders or real Digimon in this story?
3/22/2011 c3 2dsgundam00
can not wait till next chapter
3/22/2011 c3 7Taeniaea
Very Cool Story
3/22/2011 c3 13darkmist111
awsome chapter but are you going to put more emficise on koichi being warrior of darkness in this story
3/6/2011 c2 16CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide
Update soon!
2/15/2011 c2 5Green-Chrystall
No Takuya and the other digidestined yet. Well, I'll just wait for the updates XD

By the way, Rosemon become Babamon? O.o What the?
2/15/2011 c1 Green-Chrystall
Another great story~ X3 and another great idea of joining the 02 and 04 world.

Who's the Flame Emperor? O_o is it Takuya? But if Takuya is the Flame Emperor and the other Frontier children became the other rulers, who are the other four rulers? O_o

To tell you the truth, I actually more interested in your fourth author notes. Takuya x Mimi? WOW! XD can't wait to see that!
2/11/2011 c1 36Shara Raizel
i love this idea! i'm always weary when reading crossover series love stories, but this one looks very promising. ^_^
12/28/2010 c2 13darkmist111
hey I have a question out of all the seasons what do you you think is the strongest like the tamers data squad or frontier and also are you going to update this story soon cause I can't wait to find out who the flame empourer is.
12/24/2010 c2 4dracula-key
What an unexpected Christmas gift. I'm still waiting for when Takuya shows up though, but I can wait.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »