for Forgotten Legends

12/24/2010 c2 66TheKeyToDestiny
Great, even though I'm a Takari and Takumi fan.
12/23/2010 c2 2961wisampa
okay... i really think that Takuya is the Flame Emperor... with all the hints, it would make sense but... hell, i don't even know what those guys at the end wants...

great chapter by the way! wow... it's December 24! it's almost Christmas! wish you a Merry Christmas!
12/19/2010 c1 Anon
An interesting beginning. Wonderful details. I can't wait to see how you back this up.
12/1/2010 c1 the-ice-cold-alchemist
This looks really really good! Please update soon! I can't wait till she meets tacky! XD
11/21/2010 c1 4dracula-key
Great work. I can't wait to read more. But, I'm a little confussed on how Takuya is going to be in here. I guess he's the Flame Emperor.
11/16/2010 c1 Kaydreams
YAY! Kari centered fic! She is my favorite out of all the other characters and seasons...although that might be because its the first season I saw. lol. I can't wait for an update on any of your stories! ^_^
11/15/2010 c1 2961wisampa
okay... now that babamon(was it?) was really weird! and the whole inspection thing... i have to apologize to Kari but that was funny to read! XD anyway, as long as Takuya gets to be the Flame Emperor then all's well! ^-^ great start for a story! i expected nothing less from you!
11/14/2010 c1 4autowarrior
good chapter i wonder if the flame empire is takuya and is kari realy going to marry the flame empire
11/14/2010 c1 4RazenX
Good first chapter, it set up the plot rather well and showed who exactly this would focus on. The use of frontier as more a less a season 0 is a nice twist. Can't wait for more-X
11/13/2010 c1 Digimon575
good start Sightbent keep going
11/13/2010 c1 1Adrianna Mary-Anne
Wow, good work! I am not a frontier fan, but the idea of the seasons linking together is something I'm really interested in. And I also think Kari is a good lead, she tends to be able to go either way between serious and girly, while Mimi is harder to perceive as the serious ruler type. Anyway, keep it up :)
11/13/2010 c1 Blaze Snow
Cool will there be any other dds other than Kari and Takky
11/13/2010 c1 4darkmist11
great new story but a couple question's like is the flame emperor takuya and also is the continet network on another planet or what and also will you make the LW stronger than the DD because I think you should make LW stronger and also if the emperors are the LW then who are the other four and is this before or after the digimon movie.
11/13/2010 c1 EvsVsz
Wow I get to be the first one to review? Awesome. While I never really reviewed your other stories I've been following them for quite some time. I've never really been one to review much but I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this new story and I totally agree with you about concentrating on the other two, more specifically Crossing Worlds because that one seems to be the closest to ending. I love the mystery and am looking forward to reading more about the network's lands, good job yet again, I love all your stories. It's hard to find decent Digimon stories.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12