for Forgotten Legends

11/23/2015 c9 Lazycarrots
next chapter ?
11/4/2015 c9 1Scrawl the Penguin
Brilliant! The plot development and the character development are awesome. Keep it up. I can not wait for the next chapter.

Your faithful reader,
)() Scrawl the Penguin ()(
7/25/2015 c9 2cassjo
you have such a great story, I can't wait till it continues.
4/11/2015 c9 6Midnight.Forest168
Ahhh! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER!
I love every chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Keep up the great work! :)
3/26/2015 c9 4dracula-key
Oh goodie, you're still alive and kicking, or in this case writing. XD

figures the rulers would know how to travel in style.
2/28/2015 c9 176Firehedgehog
frozen time?
2/28/2015 c9 4Reixe
What a twist! I can't wait to see what happens next. :) great as usual.
2/28/2015 c9 Guest
...Well that's not good... Two years? What the heck happened over two years?! VERY not good. Okay, things are getting interesting, update soon please, I want an explanation.
2/27/2015 c9 1Impstar
It's aliiiiiiiivvvve!

Ahem. Nice to see the story up again, please please don't let it hang here. I'm not quite sure just what the repercussions of what Takuya said are anyways.
2/27/2015 c9 1Lyra999
when I saw that you had updated I almost pee myself in my pants. This is the best digimon story 02x04 in the world! I love it completely! Sorry for the bad english, I am from Argentina, hope you update soon! Good Luck!
2/27/2015 c9 AngeGirlmon
Dun dun dunnnnn! Cliffhanger! When are you gonna update the sealed digivice sequel?
2/27/2015 c1 Guest
good job keep it up
2/27/2015 c9 SerinasHarmony
NO NO NO NO NO NO! U can't stop here! Its too big of a cliffhanger! NOOOOOOOOOO! PLZ UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN! And r the other warriors and digi-destined going too appear in the fic later on?
2/27/2015 c9 ivan0061509
Oh the suspension It was a great chapter I can't wait for the next chapter
1/6/2015 c1 4RyuuTsunei-Chibi
I cried tears of joy when you updated TTwTT
The wait was so terribly long, but I'm so glad I didn't give up hope! Its moment like these that make me glade my patience runs deep! I whole heartedly enjoyed this latest update and extremely eager for the next, no matter how long it may be!
179 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »