for Forgotten Legends

11/21/2014 c8 4Star0890
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! I love this story I'm just so happy you updated! I hope you continue to update it more frequently! :)
11/9/2014 c1 Guest
Please update this story soon! I really want to know what happens. I came across your fanfics by accident and ever since then I've reread each of your Takuya X Kari ones multiple times even if it wasn't finished.
10/6/2014 c7 Guest
Please update this story! I really want to know what happens next.
8/4/2014 c7 Just A Question
Is Takuya going to have any royal knights because if he does I think they should be Gallantmon, Gankoomon, UlforceVeedramon, and maybe UlforceVeedramon X and Gallantmon X as evolve modes for them to sometimes do in a real pinch. Maybe if have Magnamon X not as Takuya's royal Knight but just to have in this story.
7/24/2014 c7 Waiting for you for 2 YEARS
Aaaaaaaarg, I can't wait anymore! I wait for
your stroy for 2 YEARS. You very busyman. But, if you have time, please update. Don't make your reader wait for your story.
6/19/2014 c7 SerinasHarmony
GAAAAAAH O COME ON U DIDNT CONTINUE FOR 2 YRS! and this fic was just getting AWESOMER
12/28/2013 c7 2Tenzaromon
I know I came into this quite a while later, but I love it! And seeing the Takuya fics coming up, I would LOVE to see this continued too. But you did a fantastic job writing this as far as you did. I'm going to follow you for the Takuya fics you write, I can't get enough of Taky!
10/13/2013 c7 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
I hope your next update comes soon, I'm really getting into the story.
7/20/2013 c7 1SilverStar56
I love this story! It's so cute and its freaking epic! I look forward to the next chapter and cute fluffiness!
6/21/2013 c7 1MackC03
this is a great story can you please update
5/22/2013 c7 36Shara Raizel
I hadn't realized that you updated this until I finally went through and reached the bottom of my e-mail inbox! XD Long time no see! Great chapter. I'm so happy that Takuya's finally back and I can't wait to see where you take this story next! I hope you can update again soon. I really want to see what's happened with the other 5 warrior digidestined and where tai and the others are now. :)
4/24/2013 c7 6sharkpedofromverpets
Wow, this is awesome.

I just might look at ALL your stories now. They've got good plots with the 02 and Frontier digidestined. You have a good sense of keeping people in character, which makes the story all the more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!
4/15/2013 c7 2ShadowAngelBeta
Kari strikes me as the type that would be embarrassed before angry. I still think you covered it well and it fit with the flow of the story. Just... I don't know, I guess I'm just making an observation.
4/1/2013 c7 1elyon09
holy ...! This is actually amazing, your fics are one of a kind. Please update this one!
3/25/2013 c7 5ChordOverstreetFan
I'm sure the five originals from season 4 would be allies. I just can't see them as enemies...unless all have lost control.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »