FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Legends

2/23/2013 c7 20TheDreamLivesonin9Memories
I just read all the chapters to this today and al I can sa is WOW.
I've favorited most of your stories since I found them quite interesting. I really hope you update soon. By the way will the other Frontierers come to show and what happend to tai and the others and will Bokomon and Namon and the 3 celestial angels show up?
...Sorry thats aot of questions to ask all at once. Hope you update soon!
2/6/2013 c1 Guest
dude i really like where this thing is going keep it up even if you say its to spark some creativity to you, you should keep at it
1/7/2013 c7 2digimonking22
I ment to coment earlier on chapter seven sorry I accidentaly did it on chapter 1
1/7/2013 c1 digimonking22
Great so far can't wait for the rest. Good to know Takuya is still goofy.
1/2/2013 c7 Zephyr300
Is it bad that I want to scream update?
This is an amazing story.
You sightbent are making some of the greatest divining fanfictions.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
Also,
UPDATE!
1/1/2013 c7 4dracula-key
How awesome you updated this story. It's been so long I nearly forgot about it entirely. It's great to see Takuya has finally woken up from his daze/possessed state. That scene in the bath was so funny. I can't wait to see how Takuya reacts when he learns the reason Kari was brought to his castle.
12/30/2012 c7 Soul Climax
And I am now all caught up with the updates. Good to see Takuya acting like his old self again. The reactions of Rosemon, Babamon and Flamewizardmon were touching and the scene where he proved to already be in the bath with Kari was hilarious. I like how when she considering the notion of Takuya leaving the bath she sort of forgot who the castle and bath she was using belonged to not that Takuya would hold that against her.

Now the two are each going to get a history lesson, granted I believe Takuya's story will be a lot more relevant t the present that Kari's will be but you never know what interesting topics might come up during Kari's story. Well actually you would know since it is your story and you're writing it LOL.

Can't wait for the updates on all three of these. Still really enjoying these.
12/30/2012 c7 PaperSharks
This has got to be one of the best digimon crossovers I have ever read(though I haven't read much). The story is really interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next! Take your time in updating :D
12/25/2012 c7 Guest
Great chapter please update soon.
12/23/2012 c7 2961wisampa
is it weird that i actually expected Takuya to be there? XDD aww, and such a gentleman! he didn't look hahaha!

Takuya's back in action! finally, we can see his old goofy self haha! and i like the spring scene X33 it's so fluffy! and man, did i miss this story! i am so glad you updated. hopefully you'll update again soon X))

great work again! and Happy Holidays!
12/23/2012 c7 27Freefan1412
Oh...Takuya has EmperorGraymon's sword, that is interesting.
And now things can get moving outside. Takuya is back, Kari is alive and now there is pretty much an entire world to explore, other emperors to save and so on. :)
I'm looking forward to it.
12/22/2012 c7 7DranzerShadowWanderer
I've only read two digimon stories to date, and this is one of the best.

Words defy me on how surprised I am to find a good digimon story. Seriously good.

I await an updated with bated breath, but don't forget to enjoy your holidays.

Cheers

Dranzershadowwanderer
12/21/2012 c7 99Stelra Etnae
Takuya is back! Nice! I'm looking forward to hearing about how this situation came to be.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
12/21/2012 c7 Nekofairy
OHMYGOSH! Another chapter! It's been sooooooo long. It makes me crave for more. I wonder what Kari's reaction will be to his story of adventures and his to her's. I'm also curious about how he became the Flame emperor. So excited to see what the future has to offer for both of them. I'm also curious about what's going on with everyone else since it's been a while since we've read abou them. Either way I cannot wait for more. Post more in a semi-timely manner if you can please lol.
12/21/2012 c7 110th Squad 3rd Seat
Takuya is back! Hallelujah!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »