FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Legends

12/21/2012 c7 4Star0890
AMAZING! I have read this story over and over again waiting for this chapter! It was well worth the wait! Im sooo glad Takuya is back! Now some Kari and Takuya moments? Awaiting the next update! :)
12/21/2012 c7 1Impstar
Finally another update to a very interesting story. I wonder how Takuya will react when he hears about why Kari as brought there... and why/how he was possessed.
12/21/2012 c7 Rainden Harumi
I used to be Cache Ame, and I still love the story you have made real. Please keep writing your stories for all of us to read and like. You are truly blessed with a great gift.
12/21/2012 c7 6heisuke28
ohmygoodness ! I've been waiting for this chapter :DD
it's good to see Takuya back in action and the scene in the bathroom was so cute
and then I'll wait for another amazing chapter
Advance Merry Christmas :D
12/21/2012 c7 8The Keeper of Worlds
Awesome! Takuya is back in action! Hopefully the other rulers can be brought out of their memory chaos and be friends again soon! Ohhhhh, whatever did this to all 6 of them is going to pay big time! Especially since, if ALL the rulers are tense, than it forced Koji and Koichi to be against each other! Whatever did this needs a good dose of 10 Warrior beatdown with a side of Virtues and Armor to help!
12/21/2012 c7 13darkmist111
great chapter can't wait for the next
12/17/2012 c6 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh this cannot be good...if Takuya is the Flame Emperor than Zoe is the Wind, J.P. is Thunder, and so on for the crew, but I got nothing for sure on Metal, Water, Wood, and Earth. Another thing, when you gonna explain how 6 kids became permanent digimon rulers and why tensions between friends like them have gotten bad, oddly except for Zoe considereing the alliance you mentioned early on.
11/23/2012 c6 2digimonking22
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'm really enjoying this and I can't wait untill she reunites with the others and they find out she was engaged to Takuya. Also I really want to see the other, and find out whats happend.
11/11/2012 c6 No-longer user1
Great I love it Please keep at it! I will be looking forward to the next chapter when you get the time to upload it. Thanks so much!
Cache Ame
9/19/2012 c3 4Jarenth
This is quite a good story, but I can't help laughing at how everybody calls Kari "malady." A "malady" is an illness or disease- not terribly auspicious for their future empress! I think you meant "milady" or "m'lady."
8/27/2012 c6 123MoonlightBushido
Love the chapter. At least Takuya is back to his senses now. Keep up the good work. I can 't wait for the next chapter.
8/24/2012 c6 Guest
Great chapter please update soon again please.
7/27/2012 c6 4HitomiFeito
WHAT!
you have to continue! I BEG you!
I LOVE this story, it's soo interesting and beautiful you just have to continue, I CANT stand not reading the next chapter NOW so plzz UPLOAD as soon as possible because this is just to WONDERFUL
6/29/2012 c6 Guest
Hi

Are you going to be updating the epic more often now, or are you still concentrating on CW.

Glad to see Takuya's back, the other nine being the others right,

cant wait to read the next update

thanks
6/22/2012 c6 4dracula-key
Awesome!

So that is what was wrong with Takuya? He was being possesed by EmperorGreymon for protection? It's too bad Kari went out like a light before she could hear him say his name.
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »