for The Fates: Troy

11/29/2012 c1 let's kill tonite
I really love it, and I need another chapter soon! It's beautifully written, and I love how you wrote the part with the voice and Achilles, although it was kind of confusing to figure out at first.
7/13/2012 c1 3notSoAnonymous131
Oh my gosh! I've been lookeing for Achilles/Briseis stories forever and I can't believe it was right here! I've been reading your other stories but didn't read this because I hadn't seen Troy and I just saw it a month ago and have been looking for good Achilles/Briseis ever since. Most of them suck to be honest but this is amazing! Can you maybe think about continuing it? :D
7/11/2012 c1 1Ejsmommy
So good! I love Achilles and Briseis together. Are you ever going to continue this?
5/13/2011 c1 13Celestial Leaves
really really interesting, is this a multi chapter fic cause if it is i cant wait for the update.
4/9/2011 c1 1alisamgen
This is really good You should definetly continue with this
2/27/2011 c1 twilightdreamer95
omg PLEASE update this! i really wanna kno whats going on here cuz im kinda confused. haha.
2/10/2011 c1 CrimsonHeart77
Loved it! Hope you'll update soon!
1/21/2011 c1 Guest
Loved it! Please update soon there are not enough good Achilles and Briseis stories on fanfic rite now and this ones awesome!
1/6/2011 c1 5MysticValkyrie
Finally a well written story about what should have happened! Update soon!

-EyeImagine
12/15/2010 c1 minalba
I just discovered this story. I really enjoyed this first chapter. There's so little fic in this 'verse anymore and this is a good one. I hope you continue.
12/6/2010 c1 minalba
Terrific start. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. More soon please!
12/5/2010 c1 Milanber
Please update It's very well written, and your story appears as quite original ;) So you know what you have do to ^^ Good luck! Hope to see soon a new chapter!
12/5/2010 c1 3Anjellyca25
Great! I wanna know what going to happen to Briseis! Please update! XD
11/26/2010 c1 2LoverandaFighter
please continue! I love brises and achilles
11/21/2010 c1 5exoskeleton
This is so good! Hope you continue soon!
21 Page 1 2 Next »