for Turaga's Pet

1/18/2014 c2 68Scruff the Rat
I know that punk, Ehrye, ain't talking about my boy, Takua, like that! As for how he treated Matoro...Nuju was right to get Kopaka involved. Matoro is one lucky guy!

By the by, I'm impressed that you used your experiences to weave this story together. That takes inspiration.
3/31/2011 c2 17iExperiment
Ooh, goodie! i thought for a moment i was gonna have to beg you to write what happened between Ehrye and Kopaka, but no, lucky me! You already wrote it! Yay!

Kopaka is scary... TT.TT

iExperiment
3/29/2011 c2 53Zelda12343
I really liked this! Poor Matoro; he was one of the best characters in the series!
12/5/2010 c2 RadioNeon
Ehrye got his punishment! Well, warned anyway. You did a really good job on this. I love Matoro and Nuju father and son stories like this one. I can see those two being that close. Keep up the great work.
12/5/2010 c1 RadioNeon
Grr... Ehrye that little evil devil! "Hits him in the face with a baseball bat" You soo deserve it! I feel so sorry for Matoro right now. Good thing Nuju is there for him.
12/3/2010 c2 FightingFox
Serves ehrye right to be a jerk. and i can only imagin how scary kopaka was. very good story. i would like to see more of your works.
11/17/2010 c2 4TigerToa
:) I knew Kopaka was my favorite for a reason... Sorry Matoro, but I met him first! So... you almost tie for favorite?
11/17/2010 c1 TigerToa
AWWWWWW! Matoro was already one of my favorites... but I think I now have to kidnap him. He's too adorable and sweet to just leave in the fictional realm.
11/17/2010 c2 InTheLight-Hija
Yeee-heh-ess! Ehrye bashing! WOOT! Ol' 'Paka taught him right! And Nuju... *smirk* Love Nuju, as always. But yeah, why didn't Ehrye die insteada Matoro? We love him too much! Grrr. Great job as usual! Sorry about the writer's block. :(

~Light1396
11/14/2010 c1 16Shay Moonsilk
Oh wow... that was so adorable! :D The Nuju/Matoro father/son relationship was so sweet! I hope you show the revenge Kopaka dishes out!
11/13/2010 c1 4LokaCola
Man, this one was really good. I felt sorry for Matoro while reading this.
11/13/2010 c1 InTheLight-Hija
Oh this was perfect. I feel so sorry for poor Matoro... Nuju acting like a father for him was co sweet, and I could totally see this happening while I read. And no I don't like Ehrye. AT ALL. Never did.

I should have liked to see Kopaka whoop his butt into place, though, lol.

Don't cry Matoro! Ehrye's just saying all that crap cuz he's got nothing better to do, and he's just downright mean. Boo on Ehrye. :)

But seriously, this is a great lil' fic-thing, and I love it to pieces.

~Light1396