for Before Meeting The Cullens

6/8/2019 c1 rosellashipper43
this book makes no sense whatsoever and how she found out was on the INTERNET! yeah BULLSHIT! I'm giving this a 1 sorry but she should have never told Charlie and found out she was raped by a vampire a different way.
10/30/2017 c26 Kushka
Ok story
10/30/2017 c6 Kushka
A lot of errors. What happend to the telekinesis
11/21/2015 c14 Guest
Twilight takes place in the USA so we use dollars $. Only spending that much for 4 people is nothing
11/3/2015 c26 Kasia Golob
What is the title for the re-make? Get back to me as soon as possble. PLEASE!
9/3/2015 c26 8Sassyvampmama
Thank you for sharing.
8/29/2015 c26 3Sailor FoxFire
Hell Yes! It's a good story, but it's a bit confusing. My favorite parts are all to do with Edward and Bella and their relationship. It also needs more details as to what happened to Bella and how the babies came about. But please don't delete the original. I've seen many do that and you end up losing a god story, especially if they decide not to continue it later on.
8/29/2015 c4 Guest
The real Charlie (from the book) could never be that cool about it. Is she going to want to take Charlie's blood?
8/29/2015 c1 Guest
Are you the one who "tampered" with it, or was some one else?
8/28/2015 c26 1ChristianMom54
Well this wasn't really an Edward and Bella story; more of an Bella and Carly story. Great concept. Needed to explain knowledge of vampires better. No maybe a better way in which she gets the knowledge. I love stronger and a mature Edward. No whinny Bella or one that can be manipulated. Strong but not so independent that she can't let Edward help and take care of her. So yes I would love to see you use the storyline to grow your skills. Thank you for sharing and keep writing.
8/28/2015 c26 3Tachi Kagahara
The concept of this story has always intrigued me. I think the some of the biggest issues I have would be with how you portrayed half breeds, that's not something Bella would look up on the Internet. the exist of half breeds is basically unknown, that was the whole reason that the volturi almost wiped out the coven, because they didn't believe that the child was half human and not an immortal child. Which is why I don't think siring an offspring should have been the motives for the rape. The typical motive for rape is for power, raping a human to feel dominance would work just a fine...also dialogue could have used work, maybe for human. I'm really excited to see how you've grown as a writer over the years.
8/25/2015 c25 4Steph A15
Yayyyy they are getting married but who is izzy's imprint?
7/31/2015 c14 Tyliyah Tate
Once again wow is what I have to say but when writing please check and make sure you spelled right okay but other than that you did wonderful
7/31/2015 c9 Tyliyah Tate
Wow that's all I have to sayis wow it is amazing
7/29/2014 c25 hancrow
OMG I LOVED THAT STORY I READ IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT! Xoxo thank you for writing a great story. People that do great story's inspire me to do more of what I love! That's dance by the way

Xoxo