for Stitchpunks! Battery Not Included

1/12/2016 c7 GobblewonkerJeb
aw man, i loved this story. you be evil, dawg.
11/8/2014 c1 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
Man, two of my favorite fandoms put together, it's just brilliant! Keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
6/12/2014 c7 Friskitty
Awww, that stinks. :( Best luck in your future novel and fanfictions, though! Maybe we'll see a 9/TS oneshot sometime.
5/27/2014 c7 63Freida Right
Well, that's a shame. This was a cute one, and a neat little concept. And, as always, SO Pixar worthy. SBNI will be missed. :')
7/11/2013 c6 13CuddlyHawk
Ooh, I love this story! This is a great idea for a crossover. Please update; I thought they'd go home by now, but I guess not! UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!
1/19/2013 c6 7CreativeSkull
Yeah! They got the emerald! That's great! :D Now they can all go home!

I once saw a picture on DA of 3 and 4 pushing all of Buzz's buttons while 7, 9, Jesse, and Woody laughed in the background. The scene here reminded me of it. :)
12/22/2012 c6 63Freida Right
DOT-DOT-DOT! Epic conclusion...? 8D

I'd have loved a full chapter concerning the adventure to the jewelry store. 1 can be a badass, when he wants to be.

You need to do a Woody and Bo reunion story. It would be a thing of beauty.
12/22/2012 c6 18Thomas Holmes II
1 actually fighting off a dog? Well, shave my hair and call me skinhead!
The part where 3 and 4 climbed over Buzz and pressed his buttons! LOL That was funny!
Another great chapter!
12/2/2012 c5 63Freida Right
Your 9 is always so angsty and tortured. He and Bruce Banner should hang out sometime. At any rate, its a good thing he has 7 to ground him. She has the good sense to not sit around and sigh all the time when there's a conflict. She's LITERALLY his better half. XD
12/2/2012 c4 Freida Right
I still need to see Happy Feet 2. I imagine it must be drop-dead-adorable.

I also meant to say, in the last chapter, I liked the song you chose. Very fitting.
12/2/2012 c3 Freida Right
Just a little bit of fluff there at the end. But sweet. I love the way you write 7 and 9 as a couple. It tends to be very subtle, but also very beautiful. Like they've been married for years and years, and its just natural.
12/2/2012 c2 Freida Right
I love 2 and Mr. Pricklepants together. It's just extremely adorable.
12/2/2012 c1 Freida Right
How had I not thought to read this yet? :D

"I demand to be let out! Now!" Not sure why I luaghed so hard.
12/1/2012 c5 7CreativeSkull
You updated! :D I'm so happy!

This was a great chapter Cel, and I'm so glad your back to writing for this story. :)
12/1/2012 c5 16lady of the wilds
omg i thought you had abandoned this story! 3 so happy to see you haven't!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »