for Boyhunting, games and Middle names

5/30/2014 c1 2DaughterofAthena6
Awe! Ily Hamead! You're a great writer. Story is well written!
1/11/2014 c1 Guest
That was really funny but Hamilton seemed kinda mean hahah :-) ;-)
12/21/2013 c1 Person
THAT WAS nice?
4/23/2012 c1 1Campbell-Soup Girl
i want to read more please add more
11/8/2011 c1 FallingforWerewolves
Really original song fic! and I love anything with Hamilton and Sinead.
8/26/2011 c1 MsCardinal
Funny, fluffy, and just plain cute! I loved it. The grammar was a little off (the comma goes before 'but'), but it wasn't bad.Yay for Ham/Sinead!
7/21/2011 c1 6First-Rule-of-Magic
Yup, that was most definitely the BEST - and only - good fic I read about Ham/Sinead. Which is so sad, cause they're so cute!

(you can ship Dan/Nat, people, but you can't ship Ham/Sinead? that's just sad! I thought Fangirls adore love-hate relationship!)

Anyway, this fic inspired me. So, I am officaly going to write an Ham/Sinead fic. Or even few.

Thankyou for that! And congrats, you're the only one who ever write a GOOD Ham/Sinead fic!
12/30/2010 c1 mnmwriter138
you should totally make this multi-chappie!
12/28/2010 c1 7NikkiSweets
Tis story was great, the little romance between Sinead and Hamilton
12/5/2010 c1 17Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill
Wow! This was actuallly really good! I was surprised! You had me hooked to the very end. Good job. Congradulations!

~L~
11/19/2010 c1 39 clues rox
Sinead and Hamilton look cute together
11/16/2010 c1 46Joelle8
Hmm... interesting concept. Your grammar could've been a lot better, but it definitely wasn't the worst I've ever seen. All in all, it was decent. :)
11/14/2010 c1 5DramaticFanaticPrincess
super cute, and not cliche. im glad you didnt have her gasp and he deepens the kiss, so over used. and i like the name mackenzie
11/14/2010 c1 10Queen Alexandera's Birdwing
Haha, it really wasn't that bad. I don't see why Hamilton called her a boyhunter but *shrugs*. I liked it, nevertheless.
11/14/2010 c1 Jana
Kind of confusig, too long and a little boring. Sinead and Hamilton are OOC. I liked it, overall. I love that song. :D