for Of Restless nights and Prophesied Dreams

7/31/2017 c24 Sra. Greco
This is certainly a beautiful story, the plot is fascinating and engaging. If you still can and want to continue with the canon would be wonderful. think about it, please!
7/12/2017 c24 WhenInRomy
I read your piece a few years ago... back in 2014 and found it again through my romy fics search. It was exactly what I needed this bright sunny Thursday here in the land down under, Australia. If you ever decide to write again, know that I have you favourited! I absolutely adore TAS Remy & Rogue and you gave given them life in this story of yours. I can envision them being exactly like this. Moreover, I love the banter, the steadiness of Romy's relationship. I adore the spunk and independence you have given Rogue's character. I know we all have our insecurities but i do grow tired of reading fics where Rogue's self pity & low self esteem leave her completely devoid of any confidence & strength, choosing instead to wallow in self pity & despair. Yours is the Rogue i read about in Claremount's comics, and watched kick ass in Lee's animated series. Thanks so much for making Rogue - her own woman with her own mind ;) among minds hehehe and who loves her man. Whoooeeee can we ever get enough of Remy Lebeau... hell nawww

I wonderful story showcasing the trials their love has endured over the long years. I hope you finish and we get to see another bubba lebeau keeping Romy on their toes. For their's is a love that deserves a well rounded happy ending for sure. 0
6/30/2017 c14 Maria Fabrcia
¿Rogue y Jean pueden quedar en las manos de esa mujer? ¿Usted va a seguir con su historia?
6/30/2017 c24 Maria Fabrcia
Me gusta su historia, pero no se o que pasara con Rogue.
4/16/2016 c24 4danielemlac
Que história explendida, perfeita, maravilhosa! Amei! Párabens!
3/25/2016 c24 3Warrior-princess1980
Glad to see this updated :) I'm interested to see how this all goes!
3/3/2016 c22 Aline lebeau
Amo essa historia atualiza por favor
2/28/2015 c23 Warrior-princess1980
Pretty cool, I like this!
1/6/2014 c22 Guest
Wow I just had to comment on that chapter! Definitely a hot make up scene! Love how you write remy and rogue together.
1/5/2014 c22 MakingT'ingsGoBoom
Great make-up sex ;) I'm glad everything's okay between them now.
1/5/2014 c22 amd5551
I agree with starla! This was indeed a very hot chapter :) Good join on rekindling the marriage. Good makeup sex indeed! Now i'm curious about the shower!
1/5/2014 c22 starla1979
You are on a roll! I knew it would be Tante that would smack some sense into Remy and you captured that really well. I could also tell that this couple has lots of experience in the make-up sex department ;-). I need to go back and comment on your previous chapters but let me just thank you for posting these recent ones so quickly!
1/2/2014 c21 amd5551
Aww. despite the small dispute, it wasn't too damaging. They'll work it out. Thank you for calling remy's bs FINALLY! Everyone needs their moment of bs and mistakes when drama kicks romy's ass. Good to know that they are strong enough to solve it ;) Keep writing honey, you are doing great!

I'm so surprised that you are not getting more reviews. This is worth reading!
1/2/2014 c21 1Helltown's Avatar
Great chap like always even short. Love this story, Romy & Rolo.
12/21/2013 c20 Guest
What a great chapter. So Laura's a mutant? I definitely didn't see that coming. Please update because I would like to see where you take this. Great work!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »