for Of Restless nights and Prophesied Dreams

12/19/2013 c3 amd5551
Very hot indeed. GOOD JOB! And very true that remy nevers rejects a women for her desires and wants :D
12/14/2013 c19 starla1979
Glad to see you're back! I can't believe Laura had Creed in her casino but I guess he and his party weren't doing anything illegal. It's interesting to think that Laura might have a clue to share with the X-Men. I was glad to see Rogue and the baby were still enduring. It is possible that she could use some of Logan's healing abilities to help her out? Maybe there are just some things even Logan wouldn't be able to fight off. I look forward to the next one whenever you have time :-)
11/17/2013 c18 Yuki
Please update.
5/26/2013 c18 starla1979
Thanks for the additional chapter! It was a welcome surprise :-). I'll need to go back to the Phaedra chapters so that I understand what's going on there. I initially had the impression that she wanted all mutants destroyed but here it seemed like she may have been protecting some of them. I guess this line confused me: "All the things that I suggested in order to save our people, and possibly the mutants, have been shunned by you and some of the priests".

I'll gladly go back and read previous chapters, I just tend to focus on the ROMY ones though when I've done that previously.

What I do gather is that it appears that Rogue is the mother they are looking for and although she will go through the wringer, I am hopeful for a positive outcome. Great chapter and what a way to keep us engaged!

P.S. Thanks for your kind words in the private message. That meant a lot to me too :-)
5/26/2013 c17 poison magnolia
Ah what a cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
5/23/2013 c17 starla1979
Oh wow, what a cliffhanger! Since Rogue is alive in the prologue (but obviously suffering), I'm going to guess that she lives long enough to carry the baby. I think Remy's reaction was spot on and even though I had initially thought that Emily might have been on in the whole scheme when you first introduced her character, I see now that she's in for a long ride of guilt and grief. I can't wait to see what happens next and I've been looking forward to your updates whenever you can give them :-)
5/23/2013 c17 RRL24
This was a great chapter. I used to not be a Jean fan, but after her death in the comics, I find myself becoming one of her supporters. She at least deserves to be able to stand up to Cyclops. And since we can't get this in the comics, I am glad to get the satisfaction of reading about it in your story. Great job. Looking forward to more.
3/14/2013 c16 starla1979
I'm so glad you posted a new chapter! That plot thickens though now that Rouge is pregnant. Now we know that the events in the prologue are a genuine threat. I worry how it's going to go down once Phaedra enters the lives of the X-Men. For a moment there, I admit that I thought that you might have sent a mole to the X-Mansion in the form of the new nurse but it didn't seem like that anymore at the end. I hope it stays that way ;-). Great chapter and as always, I am eager for more!
2/5/2013 c15 poison magnolia
This is really Great hope you keep updating I'm really interested undergo were you take this
10/23/2012 c14 Guest
another enticing chapter, love the story so far. well done
10/16/2012 c14 starla1979
How very exciting! It seems that the prologue makes sense now. Although from the look of it, Jean's and Scott's child is also in danger. I wonder what would have happened if Beast and the Professor has showed up at the meeting. I'm going to guess that Phaedra knows that they are mutants but to say those things to their faces and their reaction to her mandate would have been something to see/read.

You are very welcome for the review. Out of all the ROMY stories I came across (needle in a haystack indeed) your's was my most favorite. I enjoyed how you developed the characters and dialogue. These new characters are great too and I can't wait to see where you go with this.

Let me let you in on something: anytime I find a new story, I end of reading the last chapter 1st! Chapter 13 was the right one to start with :-). I went back to the beginning and read it all in one stretch. I guess you could say I was sold on the last chapter and I had to know what had happened prior. I guess that's a good thing b/c had I started with this chapter, I might have missed out on all the great stuff in between.

I am sure everyone is as anxious as I am to get back to ROMY but I liked the way this chapter helps set everything up.
10/16/2012 c14 17deadpoolhulk
Well. i think i speak for all of us when i say "let's hope Phaedra dies horribly because she is as evil as they get."
Cool chapter though, really nice way to introduce the badguys and its easy to immidetly think "yes they are evil and dangerous and a real threat." which is everything you want in bad guys :)
10/15/2012 c14 Guest
Well I must say that the mutant haters are now officaly on my s**t list. Hope you give them a slow painful death when the time comes.
From Dixie with Sweet-tea
9/24/2012 c13 starla1979
I came across your story after being drawn to You Tube to watch my favorite cartoon. It's been awhile since I thought of X-Men (I didn't like the movies) but my fav couple was always Rogue and Gambit. I was so mad when the series ended and they never got their HEA. I admit that I don't read the comics so I am sure there is so much more to their story arc that never came across in the animated series.

I am on this site for Twilight fan fic (go ahead and groan, I deserve it!) so after watching several You Tube videos, I started to wonder if there was any fan fic where these two finally got their happy ending. Just out of sheer curiosity, I got the idea to go through . I am glad I did and your story does not disappoint. You gave it just the right mix of romance, humor, and angst. I am sure there is more in store and I can't wait!
9/15/2012 c13 Guest
Well I must say that was hotter than a Southern summer can't wait for the next update!
From Dixi with Sweet-tea