for Of Restless nights and Prophesied Dreams

1/30/2012 c7 Jean1
I don't know how I missed this but nicely done. The characters feel natural and I like that you seem to be bringing in Scott's less than committed issues with Jean. Is it Emma? Logan must feel awful knowing that but it is not his place to make accusations just on his sense of smell. Rogue's dream was so intense. Does she have some of Destiny in her. Love it.
7/8/2011 c5 40kataract52
I was so glad to see another update! Really enjoyed seeing the team act more like a family, that's something I really miss these days. Keep it up!
5/24/2011 c4 Leigh
Is this still an X-Men story?
1/19/2011 c3 6Jupiter Light
The intensity continues! loved it! please update soon
1/19/2011 c1 Jupiter Light
oh man super scary :( (but good in a intense way)
12/25/2010 c3 1Sugahroc57
I do like this version of Rogue you cooked up. It is true, she would be a different Rogue if she has control of her abilities, she is already sassy and kick ass but what held her from being who she really wanted to be was her inability to touch and now that she can be both Rogue and Anna. Seeing as she never gave her real name to anyone showed, at least to me, that Rogue was a woman who couldn't bear it all, a woman who deep down had no hope of being Anna again, a persona hiding behind a cold hand over a warm heart.

All and all we can only imagine what her life can/ could be like of she had control because it's different when she has her powers oppose to living a "normal" life without them (Valle Soleada).

Enjoying the story so far, can't wait to find out what that dream is really about!
12/17/2010 c1 Chickenfish
Rogue and Remy's relationship develops to Marraige, but what happens when the simple act of being married and having a family is destined to change their lives and the lives around them?

Oh no! Getting married or having children might change someones life. That's inconceivable! Marraige is spelled marriage, that gives me oh so much confidence in your fic.
12/15/2010 c2 3Rogue237
First off, I totally understand the frustrations of posting when you're new, so don't worry about that haha. Secondly, I'm liking it so far! I'm always a fan of how Beast talks and you wrote him well. I'm interested in what's going on with Rogue. And of course, Romy fluff (and smut, let's be honest) is always welcome. Also love Scooter being pregnant Jean's whipping boy. Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/27/2010 c1 1Sugahroc57
Wow! That was such a horrible and terrifying nightmare! So intense, I can't wait to see what else you have in you to add!
11/24/2010 c1 9short-pants
dun Dun DUN! Scary stuff happening... or not happening... Update!
11/16/2010 c1 3Rogue237
Intense first chapter! Looking forward to the next one.
11/14/2010 c1 167scribblemyname
I think scary. Very interested to see what happens next.
57 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4