FanFiction.Net
for When you ride a shooting star

7/7/2011 c1 EnvyGreen
I think I know who Graces egg is! Is it Ariana? I hope so, but when Ariana comes into the story I want credit for her name!
7/2/2011 c4 5Keyblade King 12
Awesome. Maybe Larvitar could have had a bit more time before it joined with Chris, but otherwise I liked it. The contest sounds good.
5/22/2011 c3 Animelover Inf
This chapter was pretty nice actually. Good job on the battle scenes.

I really like how you keep the two in characters.
5/22/2011 c2 Animelover Inf
Very nice so far.
5/22/2011 c3 15HowlingDomain
Well...It's interesting.
5/22/2011 c3 5Keyblade King 12
Really good chapter. The story's looking good so far.

I don't know who has which egg. Mind telling me?

I think one egg will hatch into a Togepi. The other, I'm not so sure on. The only one I can think of that is close is Regirock.

It's doubtful that the two will get on well at the start, but they'll learn to put up with each other, I'm sure.

And yes, yes they are.
3/10/2011 c2 2fanficssuck
Whoops, wrong account. Garden hose sexy poo is my joke one XD Well, at least you get 2 reviews from me now.
3/10/2011 c2 1Garden Hose Sexy Poo
if this story was updated later and longer, I'd probably be interested in it. The first chapter was actually fairly entertaining in it's own way.
1/16/2011 c2 5Keyblade King 12
I think it's good you're involving your audience with your story, that should make it more lively!
1/16/2011 c1 Keyblade King 12
Hahaha.

Cydiquil riding on the swift attack. I want to see him and Kirby have a race to see who the better star rider is!

But anyway, this is good. I love contest battles much better than normal ones and I hate how there are none in Best Wishes. So, it should be interesting to see where this story goes.
11/23/2010 c2 4Blazengirl410