FanFiction.Net
for Naruto: Path of a shinobi

1/23/2022 c2 Username6166
How the hell does a 5 year old even understand any of that?
2/1/2021 c12 Guest
More! More! More!
9/30/2020 c3 Unknown
Is Uzushiogakure no sato
5/21/2020 c12 Rainbolt
MOOOOORKthxbai
4/2/2020 c12 Rainbolt
This is by far my fav story I haven’t checked if ur still writing but plz continue if u are :)
8/27/2019 c4 ThatNonHetero
Copy wheel eye is what Sharingan means. Anyway great story.
1/8/2018 c12 NaruZumi
Did you give up or something because I Know that writing is hard when you have a life but like maybe anouce that your done i mean i came for the romance but still.
11/29/2016 c11 arinasution5
R
3/9/2016 c5 firegate
Yo idiot
The word for fox is kitsune
NOT KITSTINE
12/5/2015 c5 Crusade
Its kitsune not kitstine
And im pretty sure tenzou/yamatos anbu mask is tora (tiger)
Should probably check these things first...
12/5/2015 c4 Crusade
Im pretty sure sharingan means "copy wheel eye"
6/10/2015 c5 Hell spawn
Hey dum ass it's kyuubi no kitsune not kyuubi no kitstine and it's also kitsune not kitstine he ain't related to Frankenstein ya know!
6/10/2015 c2 Loser
Hey motherfucker it's kyuubi no kitsune not kyuubi no kitstine
1/17/2015 c12 1claritie
Oh wait, accidentally posted my comment on the prologue.

Please continue.
1/17/2015 c1 claritie
*Sees when he last updated and all the comments for him to update*

If someone prevented the author from continuing this story, i hope that someone would have
A bad reputation forever.

If someone banned the author from this site or reported him for no reason and got him banned,
I hope they get all their accounts in their respective sites banned forever.

If someone killed him, or got him to prison for no reason, or any other things that would prevent him from continuing this story and is over the top, i hope they burn in hell.

If the author decided to stop this story, well, i hope he continues it or else i'll go to his house and haunt him for the rest of his lives.

Yes people, i said all the possible scenes that could've happened to prevent him from continuing this story.

If someone inspires him to do this again or forces him or scares him to do so, i hope that someone gets lucky forever in life and become a billionaire.

If the author continues this story for some reason...

I shall go to his house with a mob of fans and thank him and bow and treat him like a master.

This comment just proved how much i love your story.

Now freaking continue, sir. WITH ALL DUE FUDGEKING RESPECT.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »