FanFiction.Net
for Dress in drag and do the hula!

9/11/2018 c1 6PaperRebellion
There are no words to describe how much I love this. I love the little references to specific episode s and the image song.
9/1/2011 c1 Guest
he's not too stuffy at all! i LOVE him in here! :D :D :D
4/19/2011 c1 2Willheart
But it's so good! ;A;

I'm not good with James or Jessie so you have a better foot on it than I do!
3/11/2011 c1 jessiejamesforever
I really liked it and I understood the title! I feel so proud! And without further ado...

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat

Eat my buddy Pumba here 'cause he is a treat

Comeon down and dine

On thi tasty swine

All you have to do is get in line

Are you achin'

(Yup yup yup)

For some bacon

(Yup yup yup)

He's a big pig

(Yup yup)

You can be a big pig too

Whoo!

!
2/11/2011 c1 12Anna Sartin
Excellent piece, I was really touched by it. Maybe you could do a companion piece from Jessie's point of view? I agree that a lot of James' motivations stem from the overly-strict restrictions placed on him as a child. Loved the slash of Rocketshipping, too!
11/24/2010 c1 P
" I love making Jessie laugh: when she does it's living proof that anything's possible." 3

I've melted completely :) it's really sweet.
11/16/2010 c1 54Neopuff
This is reallyreally adorable :D I hope you write more! 3
11/15/2010 c1 24Daemon faerie queen
D'aww, James 3 So insightful and deeper into his psyche than I've considered! I'm glad he doesn't care about what other people think when it comes to drag, ever the performer! Such a drama geek ;D Yay for James fic! Love it :3 -x-
11/14/2010 c1 Niriall
It was pretty cute.

He wasnt *that* stuffy, so dont sweat it.

I like the hint of RocketShipping that could just mean that they are just friends.

Keep it up!

-Nirial
11/14/2010 c1 The-Sun-Princess
I actually thought it was good and adorable the way he does it to make Jessie happy!

eh, i didn't get the feeling that James was being stuffy, as so much as he was being ridiculous. But it IS James of course, so that's to be expected.

seeya