for Out with the Bad

4/27/2012 c1 YaoiCandy
Ahh this was nice though at first i thought i would be yaoi...lolz but this was good too i need some regular guy on girl sometimes i read waaaaaaaaaaaay to much yaoi everyday Loved it great work X3!
4/5/2011 c2 26SLYSWN
oh ho ho I shall I shall lady brii
3/30/2011 c1 Fffff
Aw. Poor Ichi, she's pregnant and the father is, well, confuse about the situation. I find this cute, and sad at the same time. I have mixed feelings for this fanfic, but I'll let you know I really like it. :D

I like the ending. It's like Grimmjow finally realize he's true feelings for Ichigo. D'aaaw, but it's also sad. ;(

anyway, I hope you'll make a sequel for this. I really like it. Good job! :D
3/19/2011 c1 2Azrael the Undertaker
I'm not sure if that was sweet or not, but I really liked this story. The ending was nice, I kind of liked how Grimmjow didn't see Ichi in the end.
3/12/2011 c1 Pawliine
I love it :)

I hope you will make a sequel later^^
2/26/2011 c1 S.S.Strawberry
I really enjoyed this! Great! ^^
2/25/2011 c1 4L.E.N.E.X
What you talking about I liked this!

Just do a sequel anyways.
1/7/2011 c1 1starsgirl750
Wow this was really... Differint? Lol
12/27/2010 c1 5sakura killer and moonlight
Please make a sequal. I need a sequal. Must get sequal. Sequal shall be life
11/26/2010 c1 4LoveOfMyLifeIs
Holy shit! What a twist! I loved it, truly loved it, I hope there's a sequel~! w
11/21/2010 c1 1BlackRage
please finish, i really want to know what happens.
11/19/2010 c1 14Dragoness-of-Air13
Ooh! I liked! I loved it! It was really good and I liked the drama at the end.

I would like if you did create a sequel, it seems interesting. I've always been a fan of guys finding the girl right before they give birth or finding the woman a few years later and becoming a family.

I know your the author so you can dismiss this but I was hit with an idea you may like. Have Grimmy find her a little before she gives birth and is there when she does. But have him like visit mainly on BDays or Christmases for a few years and when he's old enough (whatever age you want), get together with Ichigo and become a permanent dad. Cliched? Yea I know it is but these plots always interest me.

Anywho up to you, just thought I'd tell you the idea I had. Keep on writing!

Dragoness
11/17/2010 c1 44Anemone Kurosaki
I could kick myself for not reading this sooner. To be honest, I didn't know it existed until Sly mentioned it.

First of all, you are a fantastic writer. I could totally picture all of this.

Not many people can capture the panther, but you did it so effortlessly. Ichigo's sadistic streak... I loved it. Actually, I loved your version of genderbender Ichigo entirely.

The pregnancy was a nice touch, and if you make a sequel, well, it would be fantastic. I'm eagerly awaiting it!
11/17/2010 c1 26SLYSWN
Where to begin? Well I think I have a few things to say. First of all I think it's very cool that you started writing especially when not too long ago you referred to yourself as an artist, course writing is only another form of art so I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Anyway I'll be watching you a lot more closely now...I watched ya before but now after reading this yeah...speaking of so on with the review...first of all it takes a lot for me to enjoy an Ichi!gender bender fic especially one where my favorite berry is older...so mega props for that...in addition I love your characterization of Grimmjow...you're now the 4th author in my opinion who can capture the blue-haired bad ass this spot on.

I love the feeling of realism, the overall plot idea itself...the new sensei arrives at a school where the majority are delinquents with a twist...Nnoitra almost stole the show, lol.

I do so love how the roles were reversed but not over kill...actually while I was reading this I found myself grinning because I'm really big into the whole astrological bit and Ichigo's behavior is very cancer-ish in this which I think is cool.

The pregnancy angle is a wonderful bonus and I find myself indeed looking forward to the sequel.
11/16/2010 c1 jessegrimm
man this was good i think that their should be another one to go with this one i wanna know if he finds her and his unborn child
23 Page 1 2 Next »