for The Wiccan Warriors

6/26/2016 c21 Zlaylay
Why don't amber and Alex combine there powers in the battle with up 2 Alex and amber to come defeat also why not Percy,annabeth,jeez,alex,amber,and moregard go on another quest to find Leona the lost sister of r some ideas u could put in some chapters.
11/19/2013 c21 Guest
More PLEASE
11/3/2013 c21 Guest
I love reading this. Please write more chapters. Please Please PLEASE
11/2/2013 c21 Guest
Please make more. These chapters are so fun to read. ;) (:
10/30/2013 c21 Guest
Please write more. I love reading them. Please? :)
10/29/2013 c20 Guest
7/21/2013 c8 Rhea
I watch Charmed too
1/4/2013 c21 1Child of The Sea and Wisdom
11/20/2012 c21 BrendaM
Isn't Percy going to give the girls a present by the I LOVE your stories their awsome and have lots of action keep the good work
11/20/2012 c21 Guest
Isn't Percy going to give the twins a present? Jut sayin by the way I love your stories their awsome and have lots
11/11/2012 c1 Guest
Aww I heart tiggy
9/7/2012 c15 Guest
This is great I love it
7/12/2012 c21 MythicalGirl17
Would you plz continue the story soon? It's summer and I have a lot of time so I have spent it reading and re-reading "Demigods and Vampire" and "The Wiccan Warriors". Your story was thr first one I read as a crossover on fanfiction and I have loved it ever since. Please don't stop. I may be just one reviewer but trust me, your story is AWESOME! Now if you plz update soon. I really want to know what's gonna happen next!
FYI: This is the longest review I've ever written.

AMBRICO and PERCABETH FOREVER!

I love Amber and ALEX. They're soo funny and I also love how you put in the Night World characters with Percy Jackson and co.

For this story, I'll always be ur #1 Fan and if u think that no one cares about this story, then u my friend r terribly wrong!
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »