FanFiction.Net
for Animus

12/10/2011 c1 3Cordelia Darcy
Wow, I've never actually thought of this pairing before! But I think I like it :) I've always preferred Katniss with Peeta, but I loved Gale too- I could just never find anyone to ship him with. But now I'm Gale/Madge all the way! Lovely begining to the story.
11/26/2011 c13 Alex Valle
Your Madge reminds me of Marla Singer and I think that she is fucking perfect and somehow how I have always imagined Madge to be. This fic is my absolute favorite ever, and I've been reading fanfiction for about 11 years now. Keep on going, I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/15/2011 c8 8EggDupont
I just have to say that I love, LOVE this fic. I've only read 7 chapters, and I'm already in love. With the fic and the couple. Congratulations :D
10/15/2011 c13 1memyselfandix
holy shit possibly the most interesting thing i've read in here for a long time. can't wait for update, and felt in love with this pairing. you're genious.
10/11/2011 c13 2MissMellark
I love this history but is sad... I love Madge and Gale! Oh! I love Gadge!
10/6/2011 c13 6samtempl
Amazing beautiful wonderful hilarious dramatic please update k thx bai.

For real, you have amazing talent. I love the little moments with Salm, and I also love all the interludes. The Gadge moments are priceless.
10/1/2011 c13 1LionsHeir
I love your story! it's really amazing! there's a lot of new characters, but you do a really good job in introducing them and setting them in..hope you update soon!
9/8/2011 c13 whiterabbit111
I really hope you update soon! This story is sooooo good! Love the characterisation of EVERYONE here, esp Katniss and Peeta which is very much how I imagined them only wittier. Gadge are hilarious and I cannot wait for them to have a happy ending. They're having a happy ending, right? ;)
8/30/2011 c13 kayai1995
Good job, can't want for the next chapter.
8/28/2011 c13 7Oriel Subtle
Just read this today and I'm loving it :D People don't usually write Madge so badass! She's usually a bit soppy which is why I don't particularly ship Madge/Gale, but I DEFINITELY ship Badass Madge/Gale :) I love the new characters you've created too, and the world you've created within the war. Myffie and Rory are hilarious :') Thew way you've written Katniss and Peeta is also perfect: the way that I imagined them :) Madge/Gale banter is my new favourite thing ;D

Please continue and update soon!

Oriel x
8/27/2011 c13 Cat
Wow just wow and you have an amazing talent. Cannot wait for the next chapter.
8/27/2011 c13 orphan12345
I can't wait for when Madge and Gale finally start getting along! It looked a little hopeful for awhile when death was imminent, but alas, it couldn't last... :) I love how your inserting things from The Bible. It gives it all a very interesting spin. Ah! I'm sooo happy you brought up Johanna! I love her! (I like her and Gale even more than I like Gale and Madge :D) I would also just like to say your writing style makes me laugh outloud like when Gale suggest his mother, Madge and Katniss should form protest rallies. Good stuff :D And I really want that next chapter so please update soon? Okay, good. :D
8/27/2011 c13 29Howlynn
Oh no - Oh NO! how did I get here...I hate this place -it is dark and creepy - I know where i am ===Aggggggghhh!

The black hole of caught up and waiting for UPdates! Help me? Anybody-help - help - please? I have cheese! And half a bottle of whine left...if it matters. Please don't leave me here...I is ascareded of the dark - Whats that noise? Did you hear that? -

Just my heart breaking, sweetheart, no problem - don't feel guilty or anything...not very useful bits anyway...sigh...puppy eyes...sigh.

I like this chapter. yep - well i will let you get back to writing now...stupid hobby...smmnkkk mumble ...lawschool ...grumble.
8/27/2011 c13 PLOI908
This story is soo good! I love Gale/Madge and I like how you made Madge a total bad-ass!
8/27/2011 c13 6Inkwing
I was getting worried that there wouldn't be anything new since, being an impatient creep, I saw something like this whilst giggling through your tumblr. Anyway, the end bit was new, and looks delightfully damning, so I'm happy. Thanks!
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »