FanFiction.Net
for Animus

4/11/2011 c11 4EStrunk
Okay - so still unadulterated. One thing you put in that SC should have also - Peeta attacking Gale! Of course, perfect. Not that I am sending flowers like Madge.

Your drug creativity is impressive - "Euphoria." I hate the tattoo on Peeta's forehead, but also very fitting.

Haymitch - just who you'd want to see when massively hung-over, but her mental reactions to him were great.

Hope law school doesn't wear you down too much - "The 1st year they scare you to death; the 2nd year they work you to death; the 3rd year they bore you to death." Maybe that third year we can suck up more of your time with fanfic, unless you end up with a job so the starving thing goes away (although being hungry is sort of fitting for HG writing).

Thanks for the two chapters - loved 'em.
4/11/2011 c10 EStrunk
Happiness is waking up in the morning to unadulterated snark, gore, drama and name-calling - 2 chapters of it! Well, I haven't read the second chapter yet. Maybe you adulterated that one.

Loved it. First off Madge survived which is always a plus. And she barfed on Gale which is a double plus. I loved the whole handing her to Rory bit. And the little girl is fascinating. In the middle of all your "M" rated sailor talk we get - bible verses!

Dying for a little Gale POV - basically I've become an addict to your writing style. But with two chapters my hands have stopped shaking and I can probably wait another month (!) for a fix.
4/10/2011 c11 Owlsk8r
"Says the man with the temperment of a thirteen-year-old girl." Haha genius right there! Love this story. At first I was confused as to why it went back in time but you cleared it up at the end there. Can't wait for your next update! :)
4/10/2011 c10 Owlsk8r
YAY! I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw your update. And two chapters no less! Love the new character. She seems cute. Ohhh and poor Madge she can never get a tan. XD That totally cracked me up.
3/30/2011 c9 Ashes2Dust18
This story is f-ing awesome! I really hope u update soon, id love to keep reading it! xo
3/24/2011 c1 Shiori12
Ohmygosh

it's GalexMadge! 3

I love this story already!
3/15/2011 c9 4NavigateSafe
I'm pretty sure I died somewhere between Madge falling and everyone realizing she fell.

You're insane. And I mean that in the kindest most complimentary way possible.

I have my ideas about Madge's detox/hallucinations story. So, you haven't left us completely hanging. But then again, ending the chapter with Madge getting attacked (though skillful and otherwise appropriate) is absolutely infuriating. What happens! Update!

And there you have it. I have allowed myself one "Update! We're going crazy!" comment. Figured it would slip in there somehow.

I hope the floods haven't effected your ability to write. Even though most writers write when they want to write, what they want to write, no matter what people want them to write and don't give a damn if people are then upset.

Please excuse my rather long-winded sentence.

Keep it up.

-R
3/15/2011 c2 NavigateSafe
Right. So... reviews.

I am re-reading your story for the third time. And I've decided that even though I'm not good at messages or comments or Reviews I would review.

So here goes.

The second segment in this chapter, when Madge is locked in that room to get something "out of her system" is a major curiosity builder. I. Want. To. Know. What. Happened. Hallucinations? What did Madge do! Ahh- I'm dying to know.

Whenever you find the time to upload another chapter, please keep in mind that there are all these unanswered questions way up in the beginning of things. Way back in Chapter 2.

I'm on the look out for updates. For any of your stories, seriously, they are all awesome. Your writing style is so funny and dramatic and real.

Plus, I think I automatically have to love you forever just because you write Gale/Madge.

Keep it up. Thanks a ton.

-R
3/10/2011 c9 Kitty
Why does it take u so long to update. I swear it's just cuz I'm waiting for it and u know so u won't do it. U wound me so!
3/5/2011 c9 3TheMockingjay111
please make a new chapter! please please please please! or i'll make my marsian hamster come eat ur face off and bring me ur computer
2/19/2011 c9 wannabwriter
I love you! Just sayin' :P

Officially, you are my fav fanfic writer. And trust me, that is hard to do :) I absolutely LOVE Gale and Madge, and you totally turned their relationship into this semi-dark, totally deep, and absolutely wonderful relationship that will (hopefully) turn into an amazing ending. Truthfully, I personally live for "Happy Endings" (yup, the stereotypical kind, lol) but your style of writing is decidedly dark, with lighter undertones that gives the story a hopeful view, even in dire situations :) A unique and impressive style that very few can boast to having, might I add :P

OOhh, I am so excited! So far, your story has been seriously captivating (and addicting, I check to see if you've updated pretty much every day - what can I say? I'm a reader freak) and I can't wait to see how your imagination unfolds to finish off this wonderful story!

My only criticism - update more often! Though, I am a little selfish :P but there are certainly other people waiting, I'm sure!

You are awesome! I can't wait for your update - Madge does live, right? :S I hope so!

Wannab. :)

P.S. Seriously, this is my favorite Gale/Madge fanfic ever. Just gonna point that out :)
2/15/2011 c9 Alison
dude where the f$@#% are you.? you give us all this awesomeness just to make us wait for chapter 10! ur mean. but seriously u r a really good story teller. because usually I would be bored without there being enough madge/gale romance going on but uve made it so fun. I love peeta's comment about needing a new suit cos he might have soiled himself.LOL

Plus ur gale is heaps sexy :b

also I also live in qld, on the sunshine coast and I know what a tough time people had with the floods so I'm sorry for your friends :/ keep writing pls! love it :D

Alison
2/12/2011 c9 BrasilLove
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out what will happen to Madge. And Congrats on law school!
2/11/2011 c9 4EStrunk
Love the witty repartee with the bad guys. You need to update this like - today! - so that I can find out what happens to dear Madge. Can she rip apart a mutt-monkey with her bare hands? Please?

Congrats re law school. Don't let them strip you of your humanity or your ability to write. Met my husband on the first day of law school myself. Just went reactive with my license. Hope I don't forget how to write an interesting sentence either.

Usually when I review I end up plugging my own work, but you make me feel a bit inadequate. Anyway - you do seem to like making Gale suffer so you might want to check out my "Ever in Your Favor."

Sorry to hear about the floods. The world needs more Aussies.
2/11/2011 c8 EStrunk
Kind of fair to have Madge toss her cookies since she has been kind of brutal to her passengers. I loved the look that would peel paint. Also like the begrudging admiration. And the rank pulling. Gotta find out what happens next.
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »