FanFiction.Net
for Animus

11/18/2010 c1 MikeeMoo
Oooh! You wrote another story! I'm so elated. Once again, I love Gale and Madge in here. This contrasts so greatly to Of Strawberries and Painkillers with its intensity and snark. And you and I have the same sentiments, I also freakin love this pairing to the depths of the earth. Which pisses me off why they aren't canon. Seriously SC, WHYYY? /headdesk/ I think this story is amazing (even for the first chapter) and I'll definitely look forward to the rest. Oh and please do continue Trackerjacker and OS&P too. Muchos looooove!
11/18/2010 c1 Guest
Oh sh*t, oh shhh. You have no idea how happy I am because of this new Gale/Madge fic. LIKE ASDFGHJKL, I'm literally bouncing in my seat now like a sugar-induced five year old.I have to say though this is a tiny bit like Medea Smyke's And So We Run but whatever, anything from you I will definitely read.

You are my hero, really. There aren't enough love for them in this universe (at least not enough for me..) LOL. I just can't seem to get enough of these two. It makes me wanna curse SC why in the freakin heck didn't she make them canon. I mean, the hell were all those hints in CF for? Y'know, the whole running in the snow thing to bring him morphling, Katniss' implications... THOSE. I definitely thought SC wrote those to set-up a possible relationship between Gale and Madge in MJ, but NOOOOOOOO. I have never been so disappointed in my life. Like UGH. It was bad enough that she just had to kill Madge JUST LIKE THAT, and Gale did not end up with anyone at all. Booo. Really, BOO. jhajhajajhaja. Uh okay, I guess you get point now.. so I'm gonna stop ranting now. I'm so sorry for all that pointless rambling, I just really needed to get that out. :D

Anyway, I'll be looking forward for the rest of this story and also your other one, OfStraw&Pain. Kudos to you! :)
11/16/2010 c1 Juliaa7
Wow. It was a fantastic. I love it so much so far. I'm so happy you wrote this. I love how you write Gale and Madge and answering your poll here Yeah screw canon AU all the way baby! And just a little of Gale is MINE. And right now in writing I promise to review every chapter of this and your other fics coming chapters.
11/16/2010 c1 Guest
Please continue! Update ASAP
11/16/2010 c1 OMGMaree
Oh yay. Madge/Gale! I love this already. And Madge's wit and sarcasm and Gale's sort-of jerkness.

Also, I really love their interactions. Even when they fight. Perhaps especially when they fight because of the tension it creates... As long as something comes out of that tension. But I know it will. :)

(And there's going to be sex. I'm elated.)

- Maree
11/16/2010 c1 1StillOnCloud9
Ohhh, you've started another story! I hope you still intend to finish strawberries and trackerjacker because I adore madge and gale in those stories. They're great here too, this one is so much more intense! Loving it. Can't wait to see where you take things. The chaos of what's happening is exactly how I see it happening in the book if Madge really were alive and all that-which she IS..in my world. Haha. Anyway, keep it up, looking forward to what comes next!
11/16/2010 c1 3KRK the JRK
I freaking love this pairing too! Please continue this story! I wanna know what happens.
11/16/2010 c1 14Stina Whatever
it's good.
11/16/2010 c1 roj
I love how you write these two (and I don't think you are OOC here). I am in denial about the books-I am just ignoring the statement of Madge dying, and assume she is out there. Somewhere. And Gale will find her :). Anyway, good job. I think you should continue Trackerjacker too!
11/16/2010 c1 3ihateturkeys
WoW! thats really good! you should definitely continue! I love that pairing too. and adore Prim/Rory.
11/16/2010 c1 5holymfwickee
I love it. It was awesome. I think this is your best writing thus far. The snark. The sarcasm. Even in the face if imminent danger and death. More than anything, I want the boundaries of HG fanfic to be pushed, and for me, that means AU!

An excellent and thrilling beginning and I look forward to more!
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27