FanFiction.Net
for Animus

3/17/2013 c4 Maite
Im not a violent person too, but in this case I ll do the same. Go Madge!
Gale have his wish, spent more time out of the fence but not like a hunter, shame!
Rory, I like the kid, sweet trying to save Madge.
Peeta is always helping Katniss, he knows his place.
Rory is Trap or is The Knigtht?
This is a big, big day! The badass together.
3/17/2013 c3 Maite
"Suave" in my language is "soft", nothing like Gale.
"Nice" relationship between Gale and Peeta, haha
"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out." Oh, he is "very polite"!
"You take the fun out of everything." I dont think so.
Madge is a gambler, great!
3/17/2013 c2 Maite
Funny Gale have a fear, and Madge is a Fligth, haha
I dont surprise with the flask, in the middle of a war.
"we show our affection with physical abuse." Tough boys raised in a hard world.
I think is perfect this second part set three years, because I know the begining and now I have more questions and suppose a lot happened between times.
3/17/2013 c1 Maite
I like your pairing, is very real in these circumstance.
This is my second reading, I dont understand everything because english is not my language, but I try.
2/12/2013 c1 dragonfly.0612
I really hope you haven't given up on this story. It's a great piece and I would love to see what you could do with it.
2/4/2013 c14 Ella
Why haven't you updated in such a long time?
1/13/2013 c2 SugarCakes123
I LOVE IT!
1/13/2013 c1 SugarCakes123
NICE!
1/5/2013 c14 Guest
So happy you uploaded again! Love this story with a passion:) I'm so cutious to find out more about Madge and finally get some Gadge momments
11/22/2012 c12 15jennycaakes
my fave part is ALWAYS: 'Self-destruct will begin in 5-4-3-'

"In-ter-esting," She comments mildly, holding what is for all intents and purposes now a bomb, in her hands as though it were as harmless as an apple.

I LAUGH SO MUCH IDK WHY

also when madge is like "i hope they have potatoes" i'm just in hysterics help me i love this story
11/22/2012 c10 jennycaakes
half the time i just want to review these chapters with "ugh" because i am so emotionally drained after every single ONE OF THEM

poor bb madge and bb peeta and just oooh boy so many feelings
11/22/2012 c9 jennycaakes
i love so much in this chapter ugh oh my GOD

first the part where madge is "almost" happy to see gale phew there goes my soul

and then rory at the end my soul is just gone man this is the second time i'm reading this fic and it never ceases to amaze me
11/11/2012 c1 Tina
Seriously love this story..especially the dialogue.
11/9/2012 c14 Julie
UPDATEEEEEEEEE.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
11/8/2012 c14 1BlueberryOcean
I love this story. The tension between Gale and Madge is incredible. I can't wait to wait to see if there ever was any good moments between the two.
401 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »