for Human Magic

7/29/2020 c33 WhiteEagle1985
A wonderful story here so far. I will watch for updates!
4/6/2020 c32 5ProfessorBowties
Dear Writer
Due to the corona-virus pandemic, many countries worldwide are in lockdown. I assume that due to this lockdown, you are mostly at home. If this assumption is incorrect, then you are a doctor or another professional who is working against this pandemic. However, if this is correct, then I advise you to regularly update your stories. If you do not heed this warning, beware, for Butler is looking for you.
Signed,
Artemis Fowl the Second
4/5/2020 c33 ProfessorBowties
Please update quickly. Great story by the way.
4/5/2020 c3 ProfessorBowties
Angeline Fowl knew of the People by the end of Atlantis Complex but not Artemis Senior. He found out (most probably) after Last Guardian.
8/29/2019 c33 Panek
When will you come back to this story? You're not dead, are you?
8/30/2018 c33 MISTER SNAPS
WHY ARE THERE NO MORE chapters?! *please excuse my rage. I get angry easily* YOU'D BETTER MAKE A NEW ONE SOON! OR ELSE I'LL DISLIKE THIS!
8/30/2018 c27 MISTER SNAPS
Hmmm... I find it no use reviewing because I don't think you will respond, since this was made in FREAKING 2010! I mean even though this was UPDATED in 2014, it's still a long time ago. (LIKE 8 YEARS AGO)
3/12/2018 c20 Guest
i thought ravenclaw had a riddle not a password
2/15/2018 c17 Guest
Artemis is really OOC. That is bad.
2/15/2018 c10 Guest
Artemis Fowl, playing video games? The world is ending!
5/20/2017 c33 Lolol
Make more this is an order
3/1/2017 c7 Animi
Amazing work. :)
6/20/2016 c33 justareader
Awesome story!
6/18/2016 c33 1AFantasyDaydreamer
I like the a whole thing, except that maybe Artemis could talk a little more sophisticated? And add more Koboi please. Thank you! (I'm horrible at writing stories, sorry I' bad at giving compliments. Your story is great!)
6/6/2016 c33 Minerva
It was...magical! I think that Artemis should have read all the books and it will be fine if you let him skip a few years. It just seem strange he is with the 11-13 years old students. Also, Harry and Ginny got childs. You could put them in the story (I'm not sure of their age in this story however).
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »