for So, This Happened

9/29/2018 c4 9ImagineBagginsDragon
Clint Eastwood. Kudos to meeeeeee
1/7/2018 c1 KatSkan
Johanna, you just don't pick up someone's private journal and read it! Hopefully Anthony will be able to keep his secret from everyone else and that Johanna will keep her mouth shut. I look forward to what happens next, great story so far!
12/28/2015 c1 4Masticating For Fun
1. This is really interesting... and the eventual mpreg, I'm intrigued. I like your style, too; the dialogue moves it along. I'm excited to read more. :)

2. Do you, like, know my Uncle Mark? He's a redhead with a mustache, he's a doctor, he doesn't look quite like Martin Freeman but it's not too much of a stretch, really. This is so weird.
6/3/2015 c16 Skylar
AAH! This story is Soo good! Plz plz update!
3/21/2014 c10 Mihaela Tudorica
Oh, my sweet poor Anthony! I bet he looks so beautiful pregnant!
2/2/2012 c15 13Countess Karu
Ah, I always look forward to reading new chapters! i Love it :3 Ive had writers block for quite some time now :3 But i still love this story :)
11/4/2011 c14 Countess Karu
I Know what you mean. alot of the time i take forever to write a story, Mostly Cause i got no ideas or i am very Lazy. :D Well i loved it anyway! the story is awesome ^^
10/27/2011 c13 3Shebelle
A little bitter are we, my dear?
10/16/2011 c13 6xDazedandConfusedX
OMG.I fucking love this chapter! update asap!
10/12/2011 c12 3Shebelle
Hurry up and post the next chapter! lol
9/8/2011 c11 13Countess Karu
Poor Anthony. A Fall down the stairs and he's Going insane! How lovely! still enjoyed it ^^
9/4/2011 c10 11BeBopALula
If I were Anthony, I wouldn't forgive her, let alone worry about her forgiving me. You just don't hit your boyfriend or girlfriend.
9/4/2011 c10 6xDazedandConfusedX
I have unfortunatly fallen out of my Sweeney faze, but this is still one fanfic I always read no matter what, haha.

I loved it! Great job, update soon. xD
9/3/2011 c10 13Countess Karu
Sweeney was being nice to Anthony aw ^^ I liked it and the Aruging with himself thing was pretty cool. It wasn't bad i liked it ^^
8/30/2011 c9 Countess Karu