FanFiction.Net
for My Other Half

12/1/2010 c1 CarmillaD
Oh, God, I'm so sorry for being so late to review this story! I was absorbed by college, trainings, personal issues and all that jazz that separates me from my passionate fic reading T 3 T.

Great job, you portraited Bridgette's relaxed attitude but without making it too laid back, since she experiences frustration for being apart of the beach she so much loved and panic at her first day at school. Nice touch making special emphasis on her tight relationship with her mom.

About your last A/N, PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT T _ T. Maybe I'm an idealist and way too optimistic, but considering there's a fourth season coming and there are rumors of a fifth one, I still have hope for two of my favorite couples and, quoting Alejandro, "This is not how it will end" for DxC and TxG.

OK, let's keep reading
11/30/2010 c3 8Totally Calm
I love it!

I love this story!

I love GxB!

I love You!(I really hope you update this week)
11/29/2010 c3 33flymeawaytoneverland
..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwz! ^^ that was so cute!

and geez.. Bridgette is almost as bad as Court with the whole denial thing :P haha :)

update soon! :)
11/29/2010 c3 21Kick Me Awake
another great chapter! this story is just as good as ur other stories :DDDDD cant wait for the next update!

love lovezz

Kick
11/29/2010 c3 13Islanda
This wasn't short at all-and it was really good! I can't wait for the next update! I hope Bridgette goes to the game! :)
11/28/2010 c2 17eli's cauldron
I like your story so far! People dont write about bridgette and Geoff so much, they're one of my faves though! cant wait to see more!
11/26/2010 c2 23FeelingThePullCallYourName
Another nice chapter Johnna!

Unfortunately, expect me to review on Friday's or Sunday's this story because, you know, with school, I've got no time for myself. Soo yeah :)

Short review, hahaa... Just too lazy for more xD
11/22/2010 c2 33flymeawaytoneverland
EEP! that was so cute ^^ I loved it.. update soon! :D
11/22/2010 c2 13Islanda
This was really good! It was nice tosee some of the other characters introduced, especially Lindsay! Her scene was entertaining!

Keep writing this and update soon, it is very good! (:
11/21/2010 c1 23FeelingThePullCallYourName
You know what? You're really lucky to be an awesome writer because, lazy as I am, if I weren't aware you'd publish this story soon, I would've skipped it once I had seen the amount of words... But I would have missed something, wouldn't I? Hahaa, this is absolutely good. I usually don't really read BxG story because their couple is so problem-less it's boring! But this is going on the right way :)

Nooowww... When is the next update? I really want to read more, this looks really interesting. I trust you Johnna, now you got me hooked on this story, you better give me more!

Soooo... I guess you'll see me next chapter =3
11/19/2010 c1 13Islanda
I loved this! It's really nice to see Geoff and Bridgette fics, because although the pairing has been around for awhile, there aren't too too many fics on them. I'm excited to see more of this one though! Keep going! (:
11/19/2010 c1 25babydon'tletmefall
...I'm addicted already. XDDD

So, I could go on and on about how awesome this story is, but then my hands would fall off because there's so many reasons. And that'd be sad. And I don't know what to put in my review. So I'm just going to say this.

Update soon?
11/19/2010 c1 8Totally Calm
Yay, you finally decided to upload this! So far I love it, hardest chapters are the hardest but this one was great!I hope you update soon...
11/19/2010 c1 33flymeawaytoneverland
awww, poor Bridgette..

this was extremely awesome.. update soon! :)
11/19/2010 c1 26NoH8-make-a-rainbow
Great story so far. And yes... RIP Duncan/Courtney :'( They were my fave people/couple ever... Now they are just a fanon couple again :(
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »