for Family Ties

10/19 c21 5nikole salvatore
Ooh interesting.
10/15 c21 Jesco0307
So happy to see this story is still alive, thank you for the update! That's the problem with Nate, there always will be another person in need. But as hard as it is, at some point he needs to say either no or at least later.
10/8 c21 Guest
Thanks for continuing!
9/10/2019 c20 tabrizia
I love love love this story! Hope you update soon!
8/21/2018 c20 Guest
I really hope you continue this story. It's great.
7/8/2018 c20 29A Smiling Cat
I like that you adressed the fact that Eliot had to go against people he knew, and that Nate didn't consider it. (I'm marathoning Leverage and Nate endangering the team and not apologizing is annoying me.) I do love the Parker-Eliot friendship, and of course this guy would like to take care of everybody... I'm glad Ribera didn't win a thing, and of course Damien Moreau is an evil guy but I like that you made him care about some people.
5/16/2018 c20 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
5/13/2018 c20 Guest
loved the update can't wait for the next one.
5/11/2018 c11 Guest
I really like your story
12/31/2017 c18 7Cgarcia555
So if you never abandon a story, I still would like an updated chapter or three on this one.
10/12/2017 c19 Guest
I really hope you finish this story. It's great!
10/6/2017 c19 Haydendelioncourt
Love it please continue.
10/1/2017 c19 Guest
I love this story! So glad you are continuing it - thanks.
9/16/2017 c19 5Regin
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
7/20/2017 c19 apester
So excited to see the update. Reread the story to get my bearings again and I like where it's going. I would like to see some more interaction with the baby I know Elliot always had a soft spot for kids in the show but yet he's in London I wonder if he has some fears of parenting from his poor relationship with his parents and that's causing some tension and causing him to hold off of it. Also can't wait to see how the Damien arc goes here it's one of my favorites and at least it seems like Newt knows the history there.
Please please update again soon I really enjoy it and thanks for posting what you have. :)
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »