for Death Eater vs St Trinian

12/24/2013 c8 LilacCoolDove
Keep it up will ya
7/24/2011 c8 17DSI-ScullyGibson
Haha I loved it! But please don't make Kelly evil! Make her be like the Malfoys and switch sides! Team Malfoy! Hehe yay! Update soon please!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
5/12/2011 c8 8millypink
arrrgggghhhhhhh save kelly or let annabelle she could suddenly get a surge of magic and pow kelly's ok! fred and george make me laugh! im really just reviewing for all of the fic so yes! i loved it soooooooooooo much though think baldemort should burn in hell... hey all of the students at st tT could have magic that they didnt know about! thats why fritton began to teach! ok rambling and my fantsys are flying! whooooppppppp! any way great fic!

millypink ^.^
4/21/2011 c8 13pony-girl298
This is great! Please update soon
3/16/2011 c8 6kittykatkitkat
update
2/4/2011 c8 KendraLund
This is a really good story; I can't wait to see what'll happen next! One thing though- didn't Rodolphus Lestrange (was that his name? I forgot...) die a while ago, like way before Harry started at Hogwarts?
12/30/2010 c7 4MissSpasticEnthuseastic
Wow! I absolutely love your story its brilliant!I particularly like the way you write the interaction between the gryffindors and the "good" slytherin. Please update soon!
12/27/2010 c5 3CravenHellsing
Really? I didn't review one? How silly of me! But thank you for dedicating this chapter to me! Gives me warms and fuzzies inside...but excellant chapter...it find it really interesting that Kelly is her daughter...at first i kept thinking they might be sisters. But making Kelly Bella's daughter gives more depth to the characters and their relationship...and i love the part with Chelsea and Draco! Made me laugh out loud!
12/23/2010 c4 CravenHellsing
Gasp! Kelly Lestrange...very nice very nice!
12/23/2010 c1 10Purple 'N' Blue Wings
really good.
12/19/2010 c2 3CravenHellsing
Oooo...can't wait to see what the St.Trinian girls are going to do to those silly Death Eaters...i almost feel sorry for the Death Eaters...
12/16/2010 c1 CravenHellsing
I LIKE it! Are you going to do another chapter? Pweeeese?
11/29/2010 c1 MadCatLady04
This is good! Keep writing it please?
11/28/2010 c1 1Celina Aurore Regalita