for Fresh Starts

10/25/2016 c4 Guest
I'm getting severely lost with the wording in this story.
8/14/2013 c3 Guest
Not trying to flame you, but first person point of view doesn't really work if you still narrate what's going on in different areas of Hogwarts. The point of view is supposed to be Malfoy, right? So there's no way that you could tell what Harry, Ron, and Hermione are doing or saying if Malfoy isn't in the room with them. What I'm saying is that you should switch the story to third person and not use "I" anymore. Otherwise it's kind of confusing. I do really like your story. I'm just trying to give constructive advice.
8/14/2013 c1 Guest
The first line made me confused and I had to read it a few times. I think you mean "wondering" rather than "wandering".
1/12/2013 c1 Janessa
Edit the story to your new style of writing I love it and can't get enough of it big fan.
11/17/2012 c44 Guest
It's okay
11/2/2012 c34 PJOLOVER12
I absolutely love Larry Cristipher he is my favorite charaacter. Its proboly because he remonds me of myself, only a guy verision. XD
10/24/2012 c44 Guest
Do what you like, what makes you feel good. I didn't read the story (nothing against it- it's just not in my niche), but your A/N shined with emotion. From what little I could tell, you made very few spelling or grammatical errors, which likely carries into writing, and you mentioned notes for the story, so it's likely to be (at least) decently thought out. I'd like to reiterate my first sentence: If you like to do something, do it; don't be discouraged.
11/8/2011 c43 Liverebe
ummm, i thought that this was supposed to be a dramione story, not a larry/pansy story?
10/27/2011 c42 sweet-tang-honney
great chapter update soon.
10/9/2011 c41 30voldyismyfather
:D its good more please :D ..
9/21/2011 c11 Katelyn
Hey guys! I need a little help! :) I was reading a Dramione and now I can't find it. At the time I was reading it the story was incomplete. I'm not sure if it still is. I'll just post a little summary of the story and if you happen to know the author or title just leave a review here that says "Katelyn!" and the information you know.

*** Draco and Hermione become best friends. They become friends by the lake. Hermione breaks up with Ron in the next scene, after he cheats on her with Lavender. Draco is blackmailed by Astoria when she tells everyone that she's pregnant and she demands money from him. It is suggested in one scene that Hermione slept with George. Draco and Hermione are drinkers. McGonagall will have a surprise Victorian birthday ball. Harry and Hermione plan the ball. Draco gets Snape to teach the school to dance. Hermione and Draco attend the ball together.***

That is all I remember and it is really out of order. All I can tell you is that and that the last chapter I read had Hermione and Malfoy at the ball together, but I know that the author has probably updated by now. So, if you have any ideas about the whereabouts of this story, please, please, PLEASE review.

*** OH YEAH! BTW. This story (Fresh Starts) is really rockin' so far and you should totally read it!
8/18/2011 c37 3sage-kkm
LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
7/29/2011 c37 Obssessedcrazedbookworm
I do in fact like Larry Christopher and this chapter was awesome! I'm really glad you decided to update!
7/29/2011 c37 sweet-tang-honney
awesome chapter update soon.
7/13/2011 c36 Obssessedcrazedbookworm
Oh it was hard to follow. I thought it was three separate events at the same time.

Yay Parkinson kissed him! He sounds like a hufflepuff. Or maybe a ravenclaw? Anyway I need to know his reaction!

Stupid ginny! She just needs to listen to Harry.

Really hermione? She's mad at being pushed out of a window to save her life?

Great if somewhat confusing chapter.
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »